Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 January 2015
I'm not the biggest fan of Adele's voice, but the songs she sings are second to almost none. This is another beautiful one, so much so, in fact, that I have been trying to see if I can play the tune on the piano. Unsuccessfully so far....
on 22 April 2017
The irony is that I spent hours trying to download this track. Advised to upgrade my operating system on my iPad,install apps etc. etc.
Then I spent hours trying to complain to Amazon who replied about my "suggestion".
Now they want me to review them?
Wasted 99p and 4 hours.
In the end bought it from for another 99p from iTunes - no problem no hassle.
The music is great!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2017
My Mrs was so happy with this she sucked me off
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2013
Bought this because I love the song and wanted it on my MP3 player without having to buy the whole album. 80p for a track may be a little pricey but as a one-off it's perfect. Easy to download too.
on 7 March 2015
Okay
on 22 April 2017
We picked this album especially as we Were producing a memory disc. now the discs are finished we are thrilled. Thank you.x
on 5 November 2013
This is such a lovely song sung from the heart. A real pull at the heart strings, after all I'm sure everyone has loved and lost someone in their lifetime. Adele has a wonderful voice and I can't recommend this highly enough.
on 2 November 2013
i love how you can download a song to your cloud with amazon and it goes on all your devises You choose if you want the whole album are just your favourite songs
on 10 January 2014
I love this song, it always makes me want to cry but in a good way!!! I think Adele is brilliant.
on 23 March 2011
i bought this single after Adele's amazing performance at the Brits and have played almost every day since....its just as moving and soulful and heartbreaking each time and i absolutely love it!