on 21 March 2011
I'll be honest I don't usually listen to this type of music...I'm more of a rock/metal fan so this is far removed from my usual fare. But a good song is a good song and this is brilliant - this girl's singing voice is one of the best I've heard in a long time and she deserves her success. It's also refreshing to see someone make it who actually looks more representative of your average female - instead of all these ridiculous stick-insect X Factor types chosen for their looks but can't sing for toffee.
on 31 January 2014
great song by a wonderful artist and a good track to listen on a mp4 player the amazon player is great it makes downloading easy it put the tracks on to your media player for transfer to your to a mp4
on 10 September 2011
What can I say that has not been said before.Loved it the first time I heard it and the more I hear it the better it gets.Her album 21 & 19 are great as well
on 9 December 2012
I downloaded three Adele tracks for my mate Dave as he heard her performance at the Royal Albert Hall . And wanted to listen to them in glorious stereo through the home cinema system connected to my PC. I was impressed . truly a great new talent , which bodes well for the future.
on 26 July 2011
I can listen to this on repeat forever it seems. It is a really good track to run too!
on 5 November 2013
This tune reminds me of our old class at Line Dancing. We no longer do this routine in classes I now attend. To be honest I never quite got to grips with the start of the dance, but liked it once I got into it. Having said that I like the track anyhow and I like Adele anyhow.
on 6 November 2011
Great song, great quality of download.It is so handy to just download and have it straight in your computer instead of waiting for a delivery of a disc and then downloading it to the computer.
on 15 July 2013
Love this song as it rings true to a previous relationship I was in! Adele has such an amzing voice. \it was great just to purchase this particular track without having to buy the whole CD
on 8 August 2013
Quintessential Adele. Hard to believe this was a January 2011 release! Great stuff - this track has lost none of its charm in the many months since.
on 25 April 2013
Heard this played on local Radio in top tunes for week and just had to buy, love the words, the beat of the music, one of my all time favourites.