Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£8.65+ Free shipping

on 15 January 2013
It is advertised as fitting size 8- 14, I'm not so sure. I'm tall and a size 12, and it was a bit tight on me, length wise. I wouldn't mind that too much, but the croch is way down my leg. No matter what I did I cant pull it up and get it to stay up. I didn't realise also that its crochless, my mistake, but because it doesn't pull up on me, I've big holes in the stocking going half way down my leg. It is lovely though, well made. I think it would stretch no problem width wise, the problem is length, I'm too tall for it, maybe 5'6" would be its height limit?? in my opinion. Or if your a smaller dress size and taller? Lovely item, and well worth it for the money, if you're a little shorter.
on 14 May 2012
This was a request on Lady Rochester's wish list. When it arrived I was treated to view I never forget.
on 16 April 2013
The body stocking came and was as I expected but when put on not a great fit for the smaller figure size 6/8.
on 31 December 2013
the price is ok, but i am no so happy with the product. First because is only one size, and in the part of the back seems is too small and i am thin (36 European). The quality of the material is not so nice. But they were very fast, less than 24 hours here in London, and of course your couple will love it.
on 4 June 2013
The crotch hangs down almost to my knees, making the body very long and the legs short. Needs to have more leg length, otherwise awkward looking.
on 17 September 2013
i'm sorry for the review that i gave you but i just received the items and we like it very much!!
on 18 April 2015
held off buying one of these as thought I was too big, will suit anyone! Gorgeous <3
on 2 December 2014