Customer reviews

on 12 June 2017
i bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it so i bought one for grandson
on 22 April 2017
great grandson loved it
on 6 November 2015
Quality is pretty poor. It looks so much smaller in reality.
on 18 May 2017
A bit smaller then the picture depicted and no size on description, other then that it a great item for any barney loving toddler
on 7 September 2017
My grandson loves it pity it does not sing more songs
on 12 February 2012
My granddaughter was so pleased with her new Barney Toy, it arrived really quick and was in excellent condition, both nanny and granddaughter are very happy with this purchase
on 23 October 2012
We bought this for our 2yr 5month year old as she absolutley loves Barney and it was a reward for something. She loves it and constantly has Barney singing and sings along. Every word is clear and its great to hear. Yes it can get a little annoying when its constantly singing but our little girl is very happy and that is all that matters. Would highly recommend.
on 1 March 2017
This Barney was purchased for my granddaughter of 21 & lives in the Netherlands,when she was a little girl she was completely besotted with the purple dinosaur,she was completely overcome on Christmas morning.I had never ordered anything on Amazon before the service was Excellent & I have been pleased.
on 31 December 2014
I bought this for my toddler who really likes watching barney on dvd. The toy is soft and easy for a child to press the button to play song. Overall a good purchase but would say it's overpriced for size and functions. It is sweet when barney sings though!
on 23 December 2013
Love this little singing barney! Bought for a gift with barney Dvd as my kids loved him so much and Barneys Dvds always teach something. Verypleased with my purchase, delivery on time. All ready for christmas now!