on 10 June 2014
I ordered this for my daughter who has been congested since birth, along with Nosefrida nasal drops (sea salt saline drops with no preservatives and lower salt content). I am very happy with both it has helped her to get rid of some big snots that would disturb her eating and sleeping.

Those reviewers who said it didnt work- it works on snots which you can see, it wont pullout mucuous deep in sinus, that will drain into throat, which is good If Nosefrida would pull something out of deep in sinus i imagine it would cause damage or irritation to the sinuses and make the problem even worse. It also does mucuous removal easy to drop breastmilk or couple of saline sprays to the nose, wait few seconds till it loose and couple of quick normal not stong sucks and its out. My girl sometimes wiggles her head but some snots that have come out like string from sinus after the bit i see she has given me smile and has had easier time eating since the newborns are nose breathers only :). First time i used it she was 3 weeks old and i am still using it at 3 months and very happy with it, i think its amust have with a baby.
on 24 March 2016
Okay so don't ever expect a baby to be cool with having his snot sucked out of his nose- but this is so much easier than alternative products and really makes things much quicker. You get to control the suction and duration of "suck" - which helps a lot. Being able to see the bogeys is half revolting, half satisfying- and it really does get the airwaves clear. Just don't bother wasting money on a bulb sucker
on 30 December 2015
Excellent product - Feel so much better being able to clear LO's nose when she is finding it difficult to breath.
Seems a little expensive for a few bits of plastic, but performs much better than the pipet type ones.
Use in conjunction with Sterimar 50ml Baby Nasal Hygiene Spray really helps
Although it has become more difficult convincing her to let me use it as she grown!!
on 23 May 2016
I tried this after failing miserably with the suction types, and it is wonderful. It does seem gross and my husband runs away every time I use it, but it's very effective. My baby does not resist too much most of the time, which is good - he totally hated the suction ones. It says it is NHS approved on the cover, which is one of the main reasons I decided to try it, but I can't find any information on it on the NHS websites.. Have to keep purchasing filters to use with this aspirator, but they aren't too expensive I suppose.
on 7 May 2013
I had bought a battery nasal aspirator for my daughter and after using it 3 times I found it wasn't really effective (and the little one was scared by the noise!) The Nose-Frida Nasal aspirator is just effective, painless and noiseless. I liked it so much that I bought another one for my cousing who is having a little baby-girl in a couple of months.
on 18 February 2016
Hoping not to need to use this, however got it as want to have it to hand if it does become necessary. Seems simple enough to use and stays in its compact little box.

Now that the need has come to use it, it has been great for sucking out baby's snot as she is unable to expel it herself. Really simple to use, it does freak the little one out a bit when I use it but one can hear that her breathing is less laboured afterwards.
on 18 February 2015
Great as the tube does not go to far up the nose, like other brands.
place so it covers the whole nose and suck at 6 months -1 years old the snot has never filled the tube or got on the filter.
clean after each use and once a week i just wash the filter and let it air dry instead or buying the replacements.
on 21 November 2015
Been using the white tommee tippee bulb aspirator that came as part of a baby grooming set but is clumsy to use and my 4 week old twins hate it. They get so distressed. So ordered one of these based on the reviews and is wonderful. Got loads of snot out straight away and babies seem to tolerate it much better. They pull away but don't cry.... I think they get instant relief.
on 12 May 2014
I tried the small hand pump at first, but after noticing that it didn't work at all, I decided to buy this one. It works perfectly, easy to use and every time my baby has stuffy nose, it helps a lot. (tip: it works only if the mucus is soft and already in the lower part of the nose: it can't do anything if it's blocked in the higher part, but that's true for all the other devices!)
on 28 November 2015
Best aspirator ive used ive bought three since my littleone was born andbit is a godsend when he has a cold or bunged up nose, this clears 80% more mucus and snot than any other i used its great because it sits ontop of nostril opening not inside which is a bit intrusive for me when there under 1, i have found it easy to use and clean and really a wonder for first time mums and their first bad cold.