on 26 August 2013
I might have known that such a large amount of perfume for such a small cost couldnt be good quality.
on 2 July 2012
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml. I did order it for my girlfriend. she loved it and for that reason: 5 stars. The perfume doesn't stay too long but the smell is Great. It is great for everyday use, for less then £5 price, it is still much better then spending a fortune on a perfume. I will certainly recommend.
on 12 November 2012
I went by the good reviews and got this because I dont like the strong scents.But I could hardly smell this at all .It is so faint and smells like nail polish remover.Do not recomend.waste of money
on 6 December 2012
I'll be honest with you here, I bought this item because it was on an amazing offer price with Amazon; I wanted more than 2 perfume choices available to me on my dressing-table and the Product Description suggested ingredients that suit me for perfumes.

What was discouraging me from buying it was that I hate the TV series! Not a lifestyle or 'image' I'm confy with. Still, the price was tempting so the dirty deed was done!

The bottle design feels quite architectural and the scent matches my expectations. So, I ignore the wording on the bottle (not hugely visible in any case) and enjoy the perfume.
on 3 September 2012
I sawit on amazon and ordered but its value for my money. A special gift for some1 special. Nice Parfum at bargain price.
on 11 August 2012
Kiss New EDP is nice but not a long lasting sent. Ok to wear to work or at home, nothing spectacular, bit of a cheapy, the style of the bottle's nice and delivery was really quick though. Well done Amazon.
Kiss New Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml
on 27 November 2012
Brought this as an extra gift for somebody & thought 'what the heck it's cheap enough to replace' if needed so I opened it for myself. I reckoned at the very least our ageing Yorkies sleeping area would smell better if I disliked the scent so much! You can imagine my delight upon finding it very nice & flowery. It's not over powering which is brilliant for me as I do have a tendency to 'spray all over' when I put scent on. I for one will be using this scent every day because it smells so nice & @ the low price I can afford to over spray....my hubby will be happy too as it's much more cheaper than my normal favourite scent K.C. Eternity! ;-)
on 20 July 2012
i love this product it smells so nice i would defoo reccomend this product to anyone. it was a good price as well annd i was plesed with how quick it got to me.
on 15 January 2013
Had a whiff of this in perfume store - thought it was lovely and fresh for day to day wear ( save the expensive stuff for special occasions) - however - it does not last for very long - normally when I change perfumes I can smell them all day - this one I could smell for all of 5 minutes - it is nice but needs to be topped up constantly - if you can be bothered with that then it is worth it - if not - then - as I found - a bomb of a purchase.
on 16 March 2013
A nice, pleasant scent, but doesn't last very long, though I suppose at this price, you can afford to top-up as often as you like. Bit of a strange, futuristic shaped bottle too!