on 1 June 2013
I chose these ink cartridges because I already used compatible cartridges in my Brother printers and these ones were much cheaper. I was a bit worried about using cheapo cartridges from an unknown source, but I haven't had any problems and I can recommend them. I would add that I chose a Brother printer because I knew compatible cartridges work well with this brand. Also, I leave one of my printers for long periods between uses and haven't had problems with the ink drying out etc
on 6 February 2014
Have bought these before and very happy with purchase.great value and quality. Will buy these again and will recommend to friends.
on 17 October 2013
Very disappointed with this purchase. The yellow ink came out pink! Would definitely not recommend. Need to try and return them.
on 19 December 2015
MULTIPACK ! 20x COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES TO BROTHER LC985 LC39 for Brother MFC-J220 / MFC-J265W / MFC-J410 / DCP-J125 / DCP-J315W / DCP-J415W / DCP-J515W / 8x BLACK + 4x CYAN + 4x MAGENTA + 4x YELLOW Does what it's supposed to and just as good as the original cartridges, but a lot cheaper. Quality is good. Used 10 out of 20 and not a single problem.
on 21 November 2012
I ordered the wrong cartridges! Only realised when they got to me. I emailed INK CARTRIDGE KING who very kindly asked me to return the wrong cartridges and they replaced them with the correct ones at no extra charge to me. I was thoroughly impressed. AND the cartridges work great, no problems at all. I'm about to order my second batch. Many many thanks.
on 12 December 2014
price is ace, and the inks havent had any issues.

The one little "bug" I seem to have is there have been 1 or 2 cartridges that don't register in my machine, but when I put another one in its fine, but for the price and considering how many you get I really don't mind throwing away 1 or 2

Would def and will buy again
on 7 December 2015
The truth hurts and when I told you that it has damaged my printer you weren't happy so I decided to buy another printer from you. This ink wasn't my first from you. I've bought the same from you before and there was no problem but this one was and when I complained you weren't happy so I just bought another printer from you last week.
on 18 June 2013
I brought an assorted 20 pack of these compatible cartridges a year ago and despite using the printer nearly everyday still have 12 left I purchased the printer (DCP-J315W although not cheap) because of the cheapness of the cartridges and have saved more than the purchase cost alone, buy it!
on 21 July 2015
Considering Ryman's wanted 49 pounds for 1 set of inks, I found these to be excellent quality for my needs and really excellent value. I am doing two journals with my family history in and need lots of photos and documents printed or copied. So I am really happy with these. Thank you.
on 9 June 2014
Great, quick delivery and low price.

However, like everywhere else there's too many black cartridges ! I still have a half a dozen black left over from previous purchases ! I wish that I could just buy the colour cartridges in a pack instead.sorry- moan over ;)