Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 15 August 2011
Ive used many Lily Lolo products and have always been very happy. After buying a gift box of foundation samples I tried this colour, 'China Doll'. Previously I'd been quite happy with the shade 'Popcorn', but a change of moisturiser to Weleda Iris Day Cream meant that the colour collected in creases round my nose, eyes etc. I applied half my face with Popcorn, and half with China Doll, and China Doll wins hands down. My new perfect shade! The pot lasts for ages for me, about 6 months minimum using two applications a day. I love the fact that its nasty free, no parabens, etc. I use this shade with a little dusting of South Beach Bronzer on cheeks, and Flawless Silk Finishing Powder all over. My favorite shadow is Mystery, lovely applied wet as a liner to complete the look.
on 22 May 2013
After using bare minerals and having a massive flare up, I suspected this would of done the same. I like the fact Lily Lolo is an ethical company, and doesn't charge a high premium for their products. The foundation doesn't clog my pores rather it sits on top. I don't spend all day applying it, and it's a breeze wipe off. Not maximum coverage however I use a tinted moisturiser underneath, my make up routine is now simplified as a result. I hope to try the other products now.
on 19 March 2012
After discovering most cosmetics test on animals, I decided to try Lily Lolo. I was skeptical, as I have Eczema and Dermatitis, and even the most expensive foundations fail me. But this product surprised me. It goes on smoothly with a Kabuki brush, even over my flare-ups, and evens my skin tone. The red is gone!

I can't say for sure that it would work for everyone, but it is a miracle to me. And knowing I'm not contributing to the horrific practice of testing on animals is a relief.
on 17 May 2014
Background: Facial acne and mild rosacia.

I have tried and number of different foundations (liquid and mineral) and have found this to be the only product which in no way aggravates my acne. In fact, from the moment of switching to it, my remaining acne began to heal, and I can now maintain much clearer skin.
Although the coverage is not the highest I have used the improvement in skin appearance and texture outweighs this for me. Compared to other mineral foundations, it also seems less drying and did not highlight any skin flakiness.

From trail and error, I recommend washing your brushes with soap or shampoo weekly, and avoiding using additional concealers, just use a smaller brush to concentrate the product on problem areas. It also looks much better if you moisturise first and give it 10 mins to sink in properly.
on 27 April 2016
My fav mineral make up, Doesn't clog and gives great coverage.
I have very pale skin and get the 'tango' effect from a lot of pale shades, but not this one.
It evens out my skin tone brilliantly and I don't find it drying at all.
on 24 February 2013
After not liking the sensation of a liquid foundation on my combination skin, I tried this on the advice of my sister, and ordered this shade as the lightest one was a little too pale for me. i combine the two now as it is a little dark on my jaw line. Doesn't last all that long if you wear it every day and need good coverage for acne scars like i do, so I try to use it sparingly. Can make you feel a little dry so use a good amount of your normal moisturiser, let it soak in, then use. I love that the company is local to me and it doesnt irritate my skin as it contains very few ingredients and no nasty preservatives.
on 19 January 2015
I cannot fault Lily Lolo mineral powder. This product gives a beautiful, natural finish with excellent coverage, regardless of whether a light or heavy coverage is required. The powder can be touched up during the day without looking caked or patchy. If you have very dry or 'textured' (wrinkled) skin, this may not work as well for you so order a sample before purchasing a full pot.
on 22 February 2013
I love this foundation, and it is the only one I use now. Really pleased to have found an ethical product which provides a very close skin tone match and good coverage. Would like for bigger pots to be available as I tend to order two at a time, but I am very pleased with this and will continue to purchase. Delivery is always very quick too.
on 1 June 2012
This is my favourite foundation ever! I have a very pale complexion and would always find it difficult to find the right tone of foundation. This one blends in almost invisible, impossible to tell from my natural skin colour. It's very light, too, and stays up all day. The best foundation I have used so far.
on 4 October 2015
After using bare minerals for a while at a high cost, I discovered lily lolo. This is by far the best make up I have ever used. I have light (nearly transparent skin) and suffer from acne and psoriasis! It has no bad stuff in it, easy to apply especially for someone like me who isn't girly and doesn't have a clue about make up, and you can touch up at the end of the day for going out. I use this foundation but also use silver serum from the skin shop and it has made such a difference to my skin.

Would recommend!!!