Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

on 9 January 2013
Arrived quickly, only dissapointment was the it did not come with the seat mounting to enable it to be attched to the frame post straight away
on 30 April 2013
I got this to replace my old gel saddle that had given up the ghost after several years faithful service. I took a long time looking, as there is so much choice. I didn't want a narrow saddle as I've got a large bum and I didn't want to spend a fortune. When I unpacked it the first impression was that it was good quality and very squidgy. I fitted it, went for a test ride and I was very impressed! It's more comfortable than my old gel saddle and better quality, despite being a similar price. It's a similar size to the old one and doesn't look ridiculously large on my touring bike. I'm very happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend one to anyone of a certain size that's looking for something comfortable to park their butt on!
on 10 May 2014
No Problem whatsoever - have used it on 17mile rides very comfortable Will be using it on a forthcoming 40 mile ride shortly so see how it goes.
on 8 July 2015
Its now about a year and a half since I bought this item (Dec 13), I was looking for something that was comfortable and also water resistant, I have used it daily since then and found the ride to be good, though takes a bit to get used to, unfortunately the covering has now started to break up and the seat has started to become porous. (See photo), I was hoping this seat would last at least 3 years so understandably I'm a little disappointed
review image
on 22 August 2013
I bought this for my spinning bike to replace the thin hard seat a gel cover didn't help with, and its just perfect. I have an ample derrière (size 14 for those wanting specifics as to how this seat fits) and its wide and comfy and supportive. It has springs underneath which I imagine on a real bike would give it a bit of suspension and make it an even more useful seat.
The two bar seat fitting underneath fits my BH indoor bike but if that's what you want it for check your bike has this sort of fitting.
It's not exactly soft to sit on, if you press hard it has give but it's more supportive than cushion like. Which I suppose is what you need on a bike ride. hmm.
on 15 April 2015
This seat was easy to fit but needed the bracket from the old seat to enable fitting to seat post.
I have found it comfortable in use on a sit up style bicycle and I can now ride further and don't feel so sore the next day. It also absorbs some of the shock from rough roads and potholes. I didn't find it too big.
on 4 July 2015
Very good seat. I've had it for a year now and it's still going strong (or going soft should I say). It's very comfortable if you're on the large side but I myself am not and I still find it better than any of the other seats I've seen. Best £15 I've spent on a bike :) 5/5
on 17 October 2013
As a relatively new to cycling person, I really couldn't cope with the seat that came fitted on my Raleigh hardtail bike. I purchased this gel seat and what a difference! I would really recommend this product and a fraction of the cost of similar in Halfords. Excellent value and quality.
on 6 March 2016
Whilst I recognise the many positive reviews for this product, unfortunately I didn’t find it as comfortable as what I am used to.

For a second bike, I wanted another Velo Webspring Comfort Gel Pad saddle, which I have found very pleasant to use. However, it appears to be not longer made and after quite a search on Amazon, I settled on this Velo Plush model. However, to me this is a good deal harder and I think it is clear why - unlike the Webspring above, it hasn’t the nine horizontal coil springs spreading out on the underside of the gel pad along the nose of the saddle plus across the seat itself; hence no doubt the name Webspring. Furthermore, the two large vertical coil springs at the rear of the seat are now replaced by thick rubber bushes with minimal give. It’s a pity suppliers doesn’t supply an underside photo, given that is where all the ‘technicals’ are.

I have given the product two stars simply because it wasn’t suitable to me; but I can endorse that it seems well made and good value for money.
on 1 August 2015
I love this saddle, it is amazing! I bought a Nordic Track spinning bike about 4 years ago and recently the little metal bar under the saddle broke so I needed a new one. I never really loved the old saddle as it was very uncomfortable so decided to get something with a bit more padding. (I chose this one based on its reviews and price) Well the Velo saddle has been a revelation! It is literally like cycling on a cloud and is so comfortable, that I actually look forward to my spinning session in the morning! I even find that I am able to push myself harder on the bike because there is so much less discomfort! If you are looking for a new saddle to get rid of a sore bum and prevent numbness, buy this immediately!