on 26 April 2017
The entire soundtrack from the film, great songs, great tunes. Whats not to love.
on 11 March 2017
grandaugters loved it
on 21 May 2016
I haven't watched this film but my niece and nephew give it 5 stars!
on 3 July 2017
Arrived quickly .. cd arrived in great packaging and disk is immaculate works perfectly daughter loves it
on 21 April 2017
Sing your heart out. Love this soundtrack. Good for young or old. Perfect distraction for the kiddies in the car.
on 13 May 2013
I love TANGLED as much, if not more, than my son and we love singing the songs together in the car. One of the best buys I've made because we truly enjoy this together.
on 31 October 2014
We love this cd, great clear sound.
on 25 November 2014
kids loved it
on 1 September 2011
If you liked the film you'll love this CD! The main songs are all featured along with the film Scores.
on 29 January 2011
I thought the music was absoulutly wonderful. The songs made me think of classic disney films gone by such as Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid. It has your fairytale love song I see the light your bad guy song Mother knows best and your jolly everyone together song I've got a dream. Mandy Moore has a lovely voice and it goes beautifully with Zachary Levi it is not often you get the speaking charaters doing the singing as well but its wonderfull to see that here and I see the light has been nominated for an oscar. The score by Alan Menken is wonderful it fits into the action on screen wonderfully. This is a cd i could listen to over and over again and never get bored. It is just lovely so if i were you i would buy the cd and get the feeling of being tangled listening to it.