Customer reviews

on 24 August 2017
Haven't tried working with it yet but it feels very comfortable, and I am hoping it will be useful if my arthritic fingers get worse. I would have liked a bigger hook size though.
on 21 September 2017
So comfortable! Try it!
on 3 October 2015
I really wanted to like this hook, gave it a fair chance but I can't say I like this one at all. The grip feels weak and cheap. I sort of expected/wanted this to be a cross between sturdy plastic and a gel-grip like feel, but it was neither. The whole design of this is for a very specific way of holding the hook, and I certainly don't hold my hook that way. My biggest gripe would be that the point upon which you put most pressure is the weakest point of the grip, so I can definitely see why some people have experienced this hook breaking. For the price, I sure as hell expected something a lot better in quality, if nothing else.
on 12 June 2015
I loved my Addi swing hooks, so comfortable & totally got rid of hand pain from crocheting. But I've had two break within a year of buying them. The first seller sent a replacement as they have a lifetime guarantee. The second seller refused to admit that I'd even bought it from Amazon & said they know nothing about the lifetime guarantee! Shame because they're fantastic to use. So hard to use regular hooks after using these! They do take some getting used to, but they are wonderful to use!
review image
on 1 May 2014
I have returned to crochet after many years of knitting and am churning out lap throws. I have to be careful of my hands not being overloaded but have use this for many many hours with no problems at all. It is so comfortable and the best ever.
on 7 April 2015
I use this hook all the time now. It took me a week or two to get used to a shorter shaft on the hook, but now it's my 'go to' hook. Worth the price as no more aching hand (even more impressive as I have arthritis).
on 4 April 2015
I bought this for my mum who has arthritis and loves to crochet. She loves it so much that when the dog chewed her one up I bought her another one! Highly recommended.
on 5 October 2013
This crochet hook is fantastic.I am new to crochet and I am a leftie (left hander).This simple ergonomic design is so easy to grip and hold.Although more expensive I can honestly say it is really worth the expense.I would be very loath to go back to a traditional hook! Buy one and try it you will not regret it!
on 10 December 2014
Really easy to hold, took some getting used to as the space from hook to handle is small, better in the long run as makes the work tighter
on 12 March 2015
Fab hook, very comfortable and helps maintain correct tension. I will colect whole set. Really recommend!