Customer reviews

on 21 May 2018
Exceptionally good each month, with a wide range of short stories,and excerpts. If you want to expand your range of reading within the Sci-fi genre, this is the one for you.
on 10 August 2012
I subscribed to the magazine a few issues ago having heard about it on the Geeks Guide to the Galaxy podcast. I am really glad I did it is full of well selected short stories , ebook exclusives and novellas by some famous names you will recognise from the sf novel shelf ,from some great short story authors normally found in SF anthologies and some newer authors. It is a great way to cram in astory between appointments and to be introduced to new authors from bith the SF and Fantasy genres. I have found myself rading and enjoying stories in themes that I would probably not have grabed from the bookshelf , so it has expanded my SF horizons a bit. The exclusive content is easily worth the subscription. If you have a kindle and an iPad it is even better as you get to appreciate the cover art.
Highly recommended
6 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2013
Very good magazine with interesting and clever articles on variouse and clever themes but I find it is difficult to cancel subscription
2 people found this helpful