on 10 September 2017
I bought some of these white rolls several years ago and reordered them. Instead of white I received a cream colour. I thought it must be a mistake and reordered white rolls and again I received cream. CREAM IS NOT WHITE. The annoying thing is that the paper wrapped around the rolls clearly shows a picture of a white roll. I've attached a photo of a piece of the old white roll with the new cream version. Both orders have been returned. If you want white rolls don't bother with this.
review image
on 10 March 2017
Loads of different uses. e.g. under telephone pad so you can write one handed without holding down the pad, or under vases on slippery surfaces, likewise table lamps and PC's.
on 2 March 2017
The product is very good. I bought it to stop a ladder slipping on my kitche floor. It is very effective.
on 13 June 2017
Received before the expected delivery date. Very good value for money. 2 large rolls which can be cut to size. Used on 3 trays & for numerous plant pot mats so far. Still plenty left. Washable & most importantly does what it says. ie. prevents things from slipping, such as plates. Very useful.
on 29 July 2017
These are being used to separate Pyrex roasting trays, which need stacking, without the fear that glass on glass will lead to them shattering. Nicely made and good quality.
These rolls have been very useful as the mats do not stay still on the bare floor.
They are easy to lay down and can be cut easily into the required size.
on 2 August 2017
These are brilliant. I ordered two rolls as I washed up pushing the cushions back into place. Since putting these under the seat cushions I Anne not once had to push the cushions into place.
on 21 June 2017
I have a very heavy rug and it still slides about but only when the dog jumps on it i can tell a great deal of difference though with these under it
I bought this to line the drawers of a roller cabinet tool chest. It cushions the sound of tools and protects the drawers - I suppose it would be good for a cutlery drawer, too. It is easy to cut to size and works very well for my purposes. the two rolls provided enough material to line all of the drawers - 6 in total, which doesn't make it cheap, but I think it was worth it.
on 10 May 2017
Perfect mats. Easy to cut to size and just what I needed. Definitely recommend
Not very cheap though but good quality.