Customer reviews

Price:£26.24+ Free shipping

on 22 July 2017
Good quality at a good price
on 5 January 2012
The boxes arrived in 2 days from the order. They were perfectly wrapped and are spacious, clean and flawless. The lids are transparent, not black, but it doesn't matter to me. I will use them to store food, but it looks like you can easily store boots, tools and everything. I would recommend this item as well as the seller. 5 stars!
on 29 November 2012
Product arrived quickly in good condition.

Unfortunately, the lids emit a strong odor of burnt plastic. I hope airing them out will reduce the smell. I'm afraid to put them under the bed unless the odor subsides as I don't want to be inhaling noxious fumes while I sleep.

Has any other purchaser noticed the intense smell?

If the odor does not subside I will probably return the order.
on 22 October 2012
What can i say!!! An excellent under the bed box!! No one really see's the boxes unless the children pull everything out and dont put them back!!
on 24 December 2012
These boxes are excellant value for money. They are nice and strong. I wanted them to store some spare clothes and grandson's toys in the spare room and they fit under the bed nicely. I would definitely recomend these and the seller as they were delivered quick as well. Very happy with my purchase.
on 25 April 2015
While the boxes are fine the lids are a bit flimsy and disappointing. There is a small clasp at either end but nothing to fix the lids to the box in the middle - where the fold is. This means if it is approaching full, the lid rises and is no longer air- tight / moth-tight. I would have returned them had postage been cheaper.
on 14 December 2015
Lids didnt fit! Boxes were melted in places very very poor
on 29 July 2015
These boxes are great although I have only given them 2 stars as one was badly damaged but I didn’t have time to return the package for a replacement box.
These were packaged well in a good protective box so it was obvious the damage had occurred to one of the boxes BEFORE it was boxed and posted.
I will have to live with one of the handles being smashed and broken.
The boxes themselves though are good and I am fairly pleased, despite damage.
on 16 August 2016
The lids were white/transparent instead of black but that is ok (except if i actually did not get the good ones). The main problem is that they dont close properly so i cannot store them in the attic as i had planned initially. They also dont look very solid at all. I will have to buy new ones.... this time from a different brand.
on 20 August 2013
I ordered a first set of this boxes as i was trying to organise things around the house. they seem very useful and so i ordered another one. unfortunately the lids for all the boxes i got the second time were broken on both sides. they still closed and therefore i kept them, but it was very disappointing.