on 15 March 2012
I received this purse as a present for Christmas. It has a lovely unique design and has a lot of storage for cards and change. It opens up as a normal purse with card slots to both sides and self contained change purse. The purse is quite large but i'm happy with it as I like to store lots in it. Everything is lasting very well so overall very pleased!
on 14 May 2016
oh my goodness, i love it. My last purse from here lasted so long and i dragged my heels replacing it as it was just so lovely. but eventually it needed to be replaced. I ordered this purse and it arrived within 42 hours and it is just as lovely as my last one. i also love the hand written thank you with a smiley face on my receipt.
on 12 May 2013
bought this as a warehouse deal (great price, thanks guys!) for my lovely daughter in law as a Mothering Sunday gift (neither of my sons is particularly switched on about such events) and knowing that this is exactly the sort of thing she loves. She did, and I wouldn't have minded it myself, I must say - a lovely scrapbook effect, with birds, of course. Very on-trend, as they say! Anny
on 22 March 2015
So finally parted with this purse after over a year. I used it A LOT. Got many many many compliments in the time I had this purse. Well made, enoigh space for everything. And as its a zip (with a cute cloud on) nothing falls out. Took it too the beach, shopping, out in the evening. Everywhere. Perfect. :')
on 13 December 2012
A lovely purse and very well made. I loved it so much I now have the matching bag. Quick delivery a great product!
on 2 December 2012
I was excited about this item at first. However, I noticed a small tear at the back where the blue and white leaves are and it's really bugging me. Also, the material is starting to crack and the colors are peeling off and I've only received this for 2 days! Other that that, there is plenty of room for cards, cash and coins on the inside, it's nice too, polka dots with light yellow background. I don't think this purse could last very long though.
on 27 May 2013
I love this wallet. It's a good size. It has 2 pockets inside as well as space for notes and a zipped coin purse in the middle. The only fault is that there are only 4 card slots so I've put the cards I use least often in the pockets. Still a great wallet.
on 20 August 2012
I love the design of the purse and its a perfect size. One bad point is its difficult to get all my cards in order in it, but generally it is a good product and I'm happy with it.
on 8 February 2013
bought this for my daughters christmas present she loves it very good capacity she has lots of cards and money in hers and there is a space or pocket for everything.also it still looks good.
on 20 March 2013
Lovely design!
Only 4 card holder spaces though
May not wear good but definately looks good!
Inside purse the sections divders are not that sturdy!!