on 5 April 2011
From what i have experienced i must say this Headphone is by far the best item i have bought online lately. Delivery was bang on time... Packaging was excellent and the item inside it was in top notch condition (And Exactly as shown online)....
Now for rating I have only rated this 4 out of 5, only just because of some minor drawbacks (not much to worry about)....
Rating's Out Of 10:-

Sound Quality
= 8 [Good All Round Sound Quality With Enough Bass And Volume]

Build Quality
= 7 [Looks Flimsy Might Not Last Ages But Should Last Enough Though If Handled With Care]

Battery Life
= 9 [Good Full Charge Lasts Enough]

Compatibility
= 9 [Easy Connection To Almost Every Blue-tooth Device, Works With Iphone]

Range
= 10 [About 10meters, What Can You Except From A Blue-tooth Connection Device]

Comfort
= 7 [ Barely Fits If Worn On Top Of A Cap But Other Than That Quite Comfortable]

Functionality
= 8 [Media Keys Very Handy]

Value For Money
= 10 [As I Said Earlier, Worth Every Penny]

That's 8.5 Rating Out Of 10.... Almost Hope You Find This Helpful...
44 Comments| 253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2014
Great cheap bluetooth headphones and very easy to setup. However, after about 4 months one of the earphones stopped working. Credit to 7dayshop who immediately provided a full refund. I tried a another similar style pair from a different supplier but these also packed in after a few months (again, they gave a full refund)

In the end I bought the style that sllp over the ears (e.g. look for "JUSTOP JSound 10 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones"), you can get so many variations of these from different places. Those have been consistently excellent and I've bought pairs for home, work, friends - all have been great.
on 11 September 2014
Its a good product, however there is a fault with my set that I can't get any support on, so thats a big negative.

My issue is that every time I turn it on and connect it to my Mac, it will continually switch from Stereo to Mono.
I change it back, then three seconds later it will switch back to Mono.

I've tried re pairing it with the system, letting it die and fulling charging it etc, everything.
on 7 May 2013
At just under £25, best bang for buck I have ever purchased in terms of headsets. The sound and quality range is sufficient. I mostly use this as a hands-free kit for my mobile phone while driving and it works a treat with no complaints from people calling me. Music wise, it's quite good and gives good bass effect. Also, its been paired with countless devices and it hasn't flipped out yet. Charged it over a week ago and it's still going on strong(time will tell about the battery with heavy use once the summer starts). In terms of looks, its quite good looking yet discreet and have had a couple of people ask about it. I am sure there will be a couple of people buying it from my post code :).
on 12 September 2013
These headphones are very easy to use and setup. I use them using my ipad 4.I am no expert in sound quality but no problem so far, I am more than satisfied with the sound and do not find them uncomfortable to wear,longest I have worn them is 2 hours up to press, for the price I think they are amazing,and would strongly recommend this product to anyone on a budget needing earphones.
I do not know if they will stand the test of time having only had them a fortnight. Very happy bunny so far.
on 11 December 2012
Having tried out this new purchase, I am quite pleased with the results. Obviously not the best on the market (being a Bose fanatic), but they do what they are supposed to do, giving me the freedom to move around the house within a reasonable range of the pc. the quality of sound is good throughout though expectedly, they do not filter out any background noise or others conversations in the area. However, that said, they are value for money.
on 10 March 2017
Brought these 3 years ago and still working used everyday top quality and amazing highly recommend
on 30 November 2015
Very good, works treat, easy to charge up and full of bluetooth goodness.
Although I have a small head, these do fit well. Thanks
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 October 2014
I bought these to use at the gym with my 5th Gen iPod - Work as expected with a great battery life and clear music quality with no skipping or distortion.
on 13 May 2017