Customer reviews

on 29 March 2014
This joke was only 77p,so i wouldn't even bother trying to get a refund. I could have written more on a sheet of bog roll. I'm almost afraid to buy another ebook (BOOK !!!).
on 1 November 2013
Not worth reading too short when purchased didn't tell you how many pages it had really two or three pages of tripe more a con than a book did not rate it at all
on 20 June 2012
Very disappointed, this should not be sold as a book, as it's more of a pamphlet.
Most if not all of the information contained herein can be obtained from the internet. I feel that I have been 'had'.
3 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 13 August 2013
Call that a book! About fifteen pages of hearsay and speculation along with rumour and a good dollop of overrated twaddle. Not even long enough to be classed as a chapter it has now been removed from my kindle and I want my money back!
On a serious note, just what we're Amazon thinking about when they published this? I have become used to buying decent quality reading matter at really good value for my kindle but with this one I definitely feel short changed ! I certainly would not give it any star rating but the rule says I must so in reality I give it triple zero.
on 4 February 2012
I agree with other reviewers that at most this is an article, in no way could it be described as a book, also the information it relates to is already in the public domain and has been gone into much deeper by real authors of real books. Beware of anything by this writer as I was naive enough to have bought another of his "books" which is just as bad, a total waste of money.2012...SECRET VATICAN AGENDA? (ATLANTIUM)
7 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2014
writing too small to read and could not enlarge - was there something wrong with it - was returned. So I could not in all honestly give a view of it
on 29 September 2011
far too short even for the sum of 86p.... starts to get interesting then ends! this isnt a book its an article.... dissapointing really.
8 people found this helpful