on 4 March 2013
I used to wear this when I was 17! It is still the same, so glad I could still get it.
Many Thanks
on 19 February 2013
I love CACHET my mum used to by me this when I was a teenager brings back so many memories.
on 6 February 2013
The fact that this item still exists is crazy! And, that it's in perfect condition with an unused, full bottle. It makes my Mum happy that I can still purchase this perfume, for a reasonable price too. Keep it coming! Saves me every Xmas!
on 11 April 2013
I have bought Cachet for my wife several times through Amazon (Not paying any attention to who the supplier is) and she has always been happy with each purchase.
The problem with this product is simply that once applied the fragrance quickly disappears and / or smells stale. It's as if it has a sell by date that expired a while ago.
Better luck next time I hope
on 11 August 2013
I think this perfume has been sitting around since the 1970s. It was wrapped and sealed, but smells revolting. A waste of £25. A great shame as this used to be one of my favourite perfumes and I was delighted to find I could still buy it. I have also bought Blasé, which is from the same era, and that smells fine -just as I remember it.
on 16 December 2012
I used this particular perfume years ago and browsed on Amazon just to see if it was still available, to my surprise it was! Catchet is supposed to be as individual as you are!
on 21 July 2013
Find this very hard to find in local chemists but this is just what I wanted will recommend to friends who like this perfume also
on 31 March 2014
I have been using this perfume for years.This smells nothing like Cachet.Wouldnt order it on line again.Is it genuine item.?
on 30 January 2015
my wifes favourite
on 7 November 2013
Brought for my partner who is always on about this perfume from when she was a teenager however it is for Christmas so cannot comment on it being what she remembers