Customer reviews

Style: Apple iPhone|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£29.85+ Free shipping

on 3 August 2017
I make a lot of calls for work and spend a lot of time on trains. In a typical week I probably wear these for 20-25 hours. They are comfortable and provide a decent sound quality at all ranges when used with an iPhone. I have better (and considerably more expensive) headphones in the past but after these I feel no need to trade up. The mic works well when used for 'phone calls.
There are 3 sizes of rubber earplug supplied so should be something for everyone from the elfen to Prince Charles. I personalised my fit with a little Sugru for additional comfort.
on 20 March 2017
I bought these earphones because my Apple ones kept falling out while I was exercising. I'm really impressed so far because they're way better in quality than my Apple earphones. The noise cancelling effect is very useful for blocking out the loud music in the gym. I like the fact that even though I didn't choose the most expensive option, this was still great value for money.
on 10 January 2015
Quality sound and the microphone works great with my HTC phone even though the box refers to Samsung Galaxy. These are the best sounding earphones I have ever had (my second pair due to an accident with the first - wholly my fault!). Why not 5 stars - well the leads tangle easy and they give you a pouch which doesn't help much. I have a much cheaper set with broad tangle free leads which I stuff in my pocket and never tangle into a mess. Why can't all the manufacturers adopt that type of lead.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 March 2016
I like Sennheiser and you know what to expect of their earphones. These were bought as a present and have proved (unsurprisingly) an appreciated and often used gift. Functionality as you would expect and a sound that exceeds the pricing point.
on 8 April 2017
Great sound, especially in the bass end - however over time these headphones tends to start distorting in the high end.
on 27 May 2017
Got 2 pairs one for me one for my brother, and both of ours became faulty after around 6-12 months of use. Decent but not the best on amazon.
on 18 June 2017
Sennheiser make the best earphones, I highly recommend these, great for bass too!
on 22 February 2017
Excellent sound quality; very pleased with this purchase.
on 11 June 2015
1st pair died and them replaced! I killed the second pair as it didn't like being dragged outside my car for a few miles.However I have to give them credit where credit is due. Good sound and good functionality with my phone
on 27 May 2017
keep away, very cheap stuff, won't last long. This was my second product from sennheiser . Never will buy again anything under this name