on 5 November 2015
Absolutely perfect for my needs and very easy to use. I do recommend always carrying a spare, fully charged battery though as they seem to conk out at the most inconvenient moments!!
One person found this helpful
on 5 May 2018
Item returned to vendor for problem solving or replacement
on 11 October 2011
I found this handycam very easy to use, I am not very good with technology, but had no trouble using it from the start. Nice
and steady and close ups really crisp.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 November 2011
My camera arrived very quickly, allowing me to get practising.
I am very pleased with this product: it takes a while to work out how to do things from the booklet, but I'll get there. I was especially pleased with the 50x optical zoom. It is better than anything I have had before, even the photo setting is good! (looking at the moon on a clear night was amazing!)
I was suprised at how small it is: I also bought Amazon's small camers bag, and it fits very well, with room enough to carry the battery charger and leads.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2011
I managed to obtain this camcorder at a greatly reduced price in the sales, and I have been absolutely delighted with it.It is small but not fiddly to operate, the weight is just right, and the size enables me to fit it into a jacket pocket without difficulty. Battery life is excellent, and the re-charge time is relatively short (about 90 minutes). The quality of the images is excellent, even though it does not have High Definition. Sound quality is good, and I have no complaints whatsoever. The dual-recording facility (i.e. internal memory and sd disk) is a great blessing. An altogether splendid product which I would recommend without hesitation.
45 people found this helpful