Customer reviews

1,033
Size: 100 Tablets|Change

on 22 March 2017
I couldn't recommend these more!! i had lost my hair due to cancer and swear by these. They made my hair grow back so so so so so much faster then without! dont get me wrong they make other hair areas grow also but worth it for wanting lovely long locks.
on 23 February 2017
genuinely made my hair thinker and actually strengthened my hair... I started using this as i was loosing allot of hair, now I hardly lose a thing. great for facial hair growth in men as well.
on 16 May 2014
This product is awesome. In the last couples of days, my hair looks thicker and shiny. My face looks brilliant and overall skin elasticity has improved.
on 10 May 2016
Taking this product, along with a strong b vitamin complex (mainly for the b6, a deficiency of which can contribute to skin problems) cured my Seborrheic Dermatitis. I had a very severe case of dermatitis which covered my entire face and then spread to most of my body. Taking biotin in smaller doses did not help. This product has given me my life back.
on 29 November 2016
I have been taking this for a year in the hope it'll improve my hair but I can honestly say it has done absolutely nothing.
on 29 September 2015
My hair, skin and nails have never looked so healthy. I've been taking this for six months now and would definitely recommend
on 26 August 2017
Don't waste your money
I used these because someone recommended them for hair shedding,
Didn't notice any difference after using the whole bottle.
Take some vitamin supplement it will work better and cheaper
on 25 October 2016
Excellent purchase. Wife been using these for a year now, seem to be helping
on 21 May 2014
This is a product that is well worth a try if you are trying to grow your hair and nails.
I have been using it for a while but for your nails you have to keep it up, it stops them from breaking and splitting.
Try using gloves as well when cleaning.
on 21 November 2015
I have been using these tablets for 2 years - although my hair still does not seem to grow - the product has contributed to less hair breakage, which I am pleased about. As with all vitamins you have to make your own judgements,