on 21 February 2011
I purchased these boots to keep my feet warm and dry ...... this may work in dry powder snow , but definitely does not work in the damper slushy snow we get here in the midlands .....
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2011
"Boots are not as pictured, they have a thinner sole and after countless emails and phonecalls from an Irish mobile I might add, they at shoefashionista don't stock the boot that's in the picture. To avoid disappointment DO NOT ORDER!!! Waste of time, energy and money."
on 2 May 2012
Bought these as an Xmas present. As of now, the heels have gone on the boots and the boots are proving not to be waterproof. Not sure how they can be called snow boots when they dont even keep out the rain.
on 2 December 2011
I love the boots but the only reason it failed in 2 starS is because i bought a size 7 but was too small in fitting. My advice woulf be if your but is to buy a size bigger than what you are.
on 4 November 2012
We purchased these early December 2011, it is not even a year later and the soles are cracked, zips come off and the back of one boot has cracked, to be fair I have worn them a fair bit so I am amazed they lasted this long, but quality wise i wouldnt purchase them again.

On a plus side the sellers sent them out pretty quick so this isnt a mark against them.
on 21 January 2012
These boots are great for cold winter days or nights, but i would advice you to get a bigger size than you wear as they are small fitting. I ordered a size 6 but had to change to a seven but there was no problem changing them and they came in extra quick time.
on 15 January 2011
Couldn't wait for these to arrive, as I wanted some boots that were practical and looked good. Tried them on and they felt comfortable and warm inside. Major drawback was I couldn't zip them all the way up. My calf measures 415mm and the zip stopped a few inches from the top. Sadly I will be sending them back, but I have no doubt they would have been great in the snow!
on 11 January 2012
Excellent value, very comfortable, warm and stylish.

Both myself and my daughters have bought a pair each. We wore the boots when we visited Disney Land Paris at New Year and they were a complete success.
on 8 January 2013
Wow !!! what a fantastic buy. They look great and are really comfy. I have not worn them much this year, so Ill keep them for next winter as these sort of boots dont date. Great price too. One thing tho, buy one size up as they come up small. I am a size 4, but had to send them back and ordered a size 5 which are perfect.
on 25 June 2013
Absolutely awful. I wore them just the once - in the snow of course. However, they are completely useless as they leak! I don't know if this pair is faulty and just a one off or if all the boots are like that. I would hope that the vendor of the boots sees this review and contacts me. I am very disappointed. Approach with caution!!