on 5 March 2017
I was looking for a new watch since my old one broke. The product is in good condition and came on time. It looks great as well. I like it.
on 9 March 2017
Great watch for less than £13. Does the job and great for work
on 17 April 2015
Very good value indeed and i think probably saved some £10 on shop price
on 10 August 2017
Absolutely delighted with both product and service. This is the second one of these that I have owned. A brilliant watch.
on 7 January 2012
My son is really pleased with his new watch - great value too. There are plenty of holes on the strap so it is suitable for children too
on 20 June 2017
Excellent back up
on 20 March 2015
super nice
on 20 January 2015
good value for money.
on 27 July 2017
Great watch. I needed an alarm function and this was one of the few. I bought a baby G but the alarm was too faint, this one is of a good level - can be heard but not obtusive.
on 13 July 2017
have returned it's not my kind of watch