Customer reviews

Dog & Co Tartan Purple Dog Collar and Lead 1/2" x 10-14"/ 1.2 x 25-35cm, 48"/120cm
Colour: Purple Tartan|Size: 1/2-inch x 10-14-inch/1.2 x 25-35 cm, 48-inch/120 cm|Change
Price:£9.23 - £25.17

on 29 August 2012
I was very impressed with this collar & lead set. The lead is nice and long -important when your pup is still small, and therefore close to the ground! The collar is just right for my border terrier pup, and, I think, will still fit him when he's fully grown. The collar is also quite soft, not stiff and scratchy like some nylon collars. Definately excellent value for money.
on 18 March 2018
Lovely collar and lead.
on 25 November 2013
I ordered this set for my westie and it arrived by the estimated delivery date given. It was packaged quite well and the colour etc true to the picture on the site. I really like this wee set, it seems well made and the colour is lovely on my dog.
on 8 June 2013
I've only had this set a few weeks, but the collar has frayed, and the plastic clip has snapped. Looks great and I'd probably buy it again, but the collar itself has come to pieces in a very short time. Real shame, I wanted this to last a few months at least!
on 9 June 2014
Lovely sturdy collar and lead. The collar is adjustable to fit your dog. My Westie looks very smart in the tartan set!
on 26 January 2013
I ordered this collar and lead as I wanted something in a different colour to the usual reds and blues and am really pleased with it. Looks lovely on my dog and the quality as always with Dog & Co is excellent. Great price too!
on 29 August 2013
I bought two of these collar and lead sets for my westies and they look brilliant,the quality is excellent I just love them (so doe's the westies ;)).
on 6 October 2014
Great quality and washes well, weekly, and no fading. Would recommend!
on 8 July 2017
Ordered the purple tartan version and received the blue tartan instead.
on 23 September 2013
A really good buy - not too 'girly' or cute but stops people thinking my lovely border collie is a boy!