on 24 September 2011
I got two of these 10 class cards as the price is very acceptable although it's always a bit of a risk to buy something without reviews or comments.

My tests:
Copied about 10 times full capacity movies from the card to disk and back to the card and they were fine. To download almost 8GB of data takes approx 7.5 minutes. Upload takes about 11.5 minutes. I used MacBookPro 17" from 2011 with 250GB SSD disk, USB2.
Also, have erased both cards using disk utility with 7-Pass erase * (it writes data seven times on every memory block thereby testing each thoroughly) and got no errors.

The casing appears to be well made i.e. glued and sealed properly. Write protection slider feels solid too. Though, we'll see how long these cards will last for on my 12 months trip starting this November.

The delivery time was acceptable and cards packaged sufficiently to secure them.

I intend to buy three more and will drop a note if anything goes wrong.

* "7-Pass Erase - this option takes times longer than "Zero Out Data" and meets the US Department of Defense (DOD) 5220-22 M standard for securely erasing magnetic media. It erases information used to access your files and writes over the data 7 times."
Speeds are in line with the class 10 rating as expected. A little more in some cases I'm not one to benchmark cards but simply use them in the camera.
This is comparable to the Transcend class 10 cards I have and it's a knock out price.

Nice touch is that unlike many SD cards out there you get the slim line card case included too. It's not a big deal and I can understand makers not using the dual CF/SD cases, but the slim ones are handy to protect the card.

Write speeds are around 14-15MB/s (which is above class 10 spec) Read speeds are over 20MB/s
It clocks in a tad slower than the 16Gb Fuji class 10 I have, but still very respectable performance.

Really nothing to complain about at all works very well, it's fast (obvously there are faster cards but this is nicely priced) and does what it says on the tin. Thumbs up from me!

Updated 16/04/14:
Card is still working great, no problems to report (no image corruption and no mechanical issues - card damage!). Still a good buy at the price
on 3 August 2012
Purchased this card to be used in my ixus 230hs camera. Previously, was using a basic sandisk class 4 memory card. Did not run any benchmark to compare speed or such. But compared to the class 4 card, I did notice that the write speed were much faster on this fuji class 10 card. The camera can run on burst mode without any hic-cup (it was struggling with the class 4 card). On that point, this class 10 card did what it was suppose to, 5*.
on 9 August 2013
i ordered this as i have a fuji camera. id checked i could use this as well, i wanted a bigger memory as my husband and i returned to our honeymoon destination for a week after a trouble few years with health and family. i love taking photos and wanted to add to our memories.. during our visit i had used the camera as normal for couple of days, when i went to play back the photos, it would not allow me telling me it was corrupted.Thankfully i had brought with me my smaller card and had to use this the rest of our holiday.limiting what i took. when i came home i loaded this card onto computer to find over 200 photos were missing and only 80 had remained. i don't recommend this card at all. im am now trying to find out how to return it.
on 11 May 2011
Fuji are a less well known memory chip suppliers who need to up their game as they provide memory chips which are more than capable of those more well known makes. These cards do exactly as they say in the description and appear to be the speed that the grades say they are - not being a technical testing freak myself - they are fast and my led activity light is on less time than my previous class 4 Sd card.
on 11 April 2013
Just what I needed for my trip to New Zealand. All my photos on one card. Very reasonable price and as
I tend to store the cards once I have downloaded the photos it suits not only my camera but also my bank balance!
on 3 April 2013
Bought this to use with digital camera (incidentally also Fujifilm) and the card works very well and has been very reliable whereas some SanDisks have not lasted quite so well. Being class 10 the performance is fairly decent as well.
on 20 July 2013
Used card for a once in a lifetime holiday to Italy. Towards the end, there was a "Write Failure" message on the camera, so I immediately switched to a reserve card. Back home, the Fuji card allowed me to download all but two of the 500+ photos taken, and then became unusable. There seems to be a loss of connection somewhere, whether on the external contacts or internally, I do not know. I have not checked further, as having nearly lost 500+ irreplaceable photos, I simply would not trust it, even if it turned out to be a dirty contact. (They do look clean.) I did follow the advice given in one magazine to resurrect a dodgy card, but it did not work.

I bought two identical cards, and now am reluctant to use the second one.
on 18 April 2012
Card exactly as descibed, in original packaging including a small plactic case. A bargain at under £7.60 {from Mymemory} including p&p. tested in my Panasonic Lumix TZ10 and produces excellent results for both still & video recording.
on 12 December 2012
This was the first item I have bought off the internet. I'm a bit of a late beginner when it comes to using a computer.
I'm glad that buying from amazon seems to be really easy.
The item arrived in pristine condition and was extremely well packaged.
I don't use my camera that often, but so far this flash card works as expected. The read/write speed is very quick.
Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase due to the inexpensive price tag and, more importantly, it works.