on 7 January 2011
I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this computer desk condsidering the price.

It is sturdy, looks great and is easy to assemble. I had been looking for a lighter coloured desk for ages but could not find one as good as this one as all the high street shops were asking well in excess of £200 for similar items.

This seller gives outstanding service with super fast delivery.

An excellent product at an excellent price.
on 3 April 2012
We have been trying for over a year to find a nice, sturdy white office desk for our study. However, with the small dimensions required this was proving rather difficult. This was the closest we could find and thought we will live with the extra 3" depth and was pretty much sold by the reviews. The desk arrived well packaged and on the date specified - another excellent Amazon delivery! We did however recruit our DIY friend to put it together and set him the 5hr challenge. Two rounds of tea and 2 hrs later it was done! We did not assemble the raised desk printer platform but instead used the wood to create an extra side shelf against the wall for the printer creating more desk space - nifty idea! Overall really thrilled with the finished product which looks good, very solid and houses all our IT equipment neatly at a reasonable price. We also bought a leather chair and a lamp and the overall look is fantastic creating a property study for both work and leisure. I would thoroughly recommend this product.
on 20 January 2011
Very heavy piece of equipment and took me a long time to put it together but was so happy once it was finished. It's a gorgeous looking item of furniture and mega sturdy. My son is over the moon with it.
on 26 October 2011
Delivery was very fast right on the money so thats good.

Now comes the most important bit biulding it. I might have just been because I have never done this DIY stuff before (I'm only 18) but it took me about 5 hours to biuld the whole thing from scratch which I have no idea but it seems quite a long time. But overall I'm very pleased with the product and the service provided so I would recommend this to anyone.

Tips

-Use ur own screw driver from screwing in the bolts I found that the one provided did no give me enough purchase in the grooves of the screws/bolts however keep it for the bits where it gets too small for a normal sized screwdriver to fit in.

- If you are having trouble with the bolts that 'hook' onto the parts A/L try this - use ur screwdriver or the one provided to push the bolt out of its hole then postion it back it so the area with the space in the middle(hope that makes sense) is facing the hole do for all the bolts you need and then place the section in and screw all of the bolts clockwise you should see it go tighter.

- Don't use too much force in the screwing action as I found out to my cost by doing that you will wear away the grooves at a very fast rate!

- Keep a hammer by your side (Yes Jeremy Clackson is right everything can be mended by a hammer =D) I found sometimes when screwing in a bolt it can go wonky to rectify this just nudge/hit the offending side slightly to aling back in a more pleasing postion.

Hope this helps anyone who is looking to buy this awesome product!
on 28 February 2013
Desk is brilliant and very sturdy: However:

The desk did not come with the correct quantity of screws, bolts and nails. In many places I had to substitute the shorter 40mm with sawn off longer 40mm. There was also a lack of locknut screws.

The spares bag is dismal, only supplying a -single- spare of each, which did not solve my issue. (I had a bag of 35 of one screw and only 4 of another, when they needed to be the other way round.)

Thankfully due tot he total weight of it all, it did not matter too much that I missed out one or two bolts, I would recommend that anyone who buys these desks, Open up each bag carefully and count them according to the Instruction manual and not the bag labelling.
on 5 November 2011
I bought this desk after reading very good reviews from other customers, and I was not disappointed.
All the pieces were clearly labelled, the instructions were so easy to follow it was almost idiot proof. Though I didn't have the time to put it together in one go, when I finally finished I realised it probably had not taken me longer than two hours to do it. I found doing it almost therapeutic.

The desk seems really solid, but there is one thing I have noticed since putting it together, the door of the bottom drawer came apart when I was opening it, but after redajusting the bolts on the inside it seems to be ok, I hope that is the case. Does this company make kitchen cabinets with the same quality? I have already recommended the company to friends and colleagues so impressed was I with the quick delivery, the easy to follow instructions and what appears to a good quality product.
on 4 February 2012
The product itself arrived in good condition with the packing secure and all parts easily identified. However,the problem was with the assembly. It was immediately obvious that the assembly would be well beyond the collective capabilities of my wife and me.We ended up engaging a professional to do the job for us. It took him two hours at a cost of over £60. This took the edge off our pleasure at receiving such a good product
on 8 August 2012
This is a great product. Every part is labelled; instructions are crystal clear; quality is fantastic; trader is top notch and helpful. Cannot praise enough on the desk and the experience of buying it. Putting it together is straightforward, if not a tad difficult for a 5ft person putting it together alone! That aside - all done and dusted and looks really good quality and stylish. You'll have gathered I'm recommending this highly!!
on 19 March 2013
I was so pleased with this desk, it arrived within 3 days of the order, packed really well , every piece was numbered and there was even a small pack of spare pieces of screws etc plus a small screwdriver. Very clear instructions although at first it looked complicated , we realised how good they were as we started to assemble the desk , it did take two as the panels are quite heavy to hold alone. We used a drill driver to put in some of the connectors , everything fitted well and slotted fairly easily into its place.
The desk is very sturdy and has a nice wood effect pattern, the drawers were smaller than I imagined but are quite deep enough to hold extra paper and stationery items.
I would recommend this desk for anyone who wants a sturdy , nice looking piece of furniture, it fits fine into our spare bedroom for the computer and will also double as a dressing table if we have guests.
on 3 December 2012
this is very strong unit, very easy to put together, it is like painting by numbers as all parts are numbered including all screw packets , it takes about three hours to do, I am very pleased with this product.