on 14 October 2013
We use these wipes for everyday hand and face wipe as opposed to nappy changes, although I am sure they would be fine for both. They live in the kitchen for after mealtimes and snacks. The smell is pleasant and fresh, but not over-perfumed. They are good quality and thick and strong enough for the purpose.

The price of these from Amazon was good at significantly less than £1 per packet
on 18 June 2013
I use these for what I believe they're designed; sticky hands and faces. I use Huggies aloe bum wipes for nappy changes and use these at the dinner table/days out etc.

They're lovely and fresh with less of a 'moisturising' slippery feel than a normal baby wipe. These get sticky hands clean, lift dirt and leave skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean - more like the effect of using a wet flannel than a baby wipe, which is perfect for the purpose (cleaning up sticky messy toddlers)

I'm mystified by the bad reviews. I would have thought the packaging design tells you that they are primarily hand wipes, not bum wipes! I wouldn't dream of using these for nappy changes - they're too hard and astringent feeling for delicate areas. They're not a moisturising wipe so they don't slide enough to use for nappy changing.

For the price I think they're unbeatable. I keep packets handy everywhere - kitchen, handbag, dining room and in the car!
on 2 June 2013
I cannot understand how some people are complaining about these wipes! I find them truly amazing and would never change them, I use them for everything. They are soft and perfectly moist, they don't stink like the Pampers ones, instead they are virtually odourless with a hint of cucumber scent. They're not only great as a baby wipe for cleaning bums and faces, they're amazing as a makeup remover! I've stopped buying makeup remover and just use these, easily removes mascara etc. I even use them for wiping the white board at work, works better than the proper spray for it. And they are the cheapest wipes out there which is an added bonus. Seriously can't see why anyone wouldn't love these!
on 24 August 2013
Can't understand why people are moaning about these for the money they are great!And yes they are for Butts!but only little butts!
Great all rounder and smell fresh.
on 14 August 2011
These are perhaps the worst excuse for a baby wipe I have ever come across. They are like just really wet tissues. As soon as you try to take them out of the packet, they rip or you end up pulling out more than you intended. And when you try to use them on the baby, they leave the baby's bum either soaking wet, or they don't manouver around the baby's lines and creases properly so the baby need a further clean.
NEVER AGAIN will I waste money on this. I only bought them because my usual were out of stock.
In fact, I have no problem throwing the remaining 11 packs in the bin, because using them seems to be more hassle then they are worth.
P.S. *This is the first negative review I have ever had to write about a product I bought off of Amazon. :-(
I have three year old twins and have always used Huggies Pure wipes, I loved how thick they were and how the pack didn't dry out even if it was open for ages. They were great on bottoms and faces and hands, or for cleaning tables etc when out. Now my two are toilet trained I decided to give these a go, trusting Huggies as a brand I stupidly ordered a big box of them. I really wish that I hadn't bothered, sure the pack is very slightly smaller than the other Huggies wipes but that's cos the wipes inside and rubbish. They're so thin and small, I find they're pretty terrible at cleaning a face, let alone face and hands. They rip easily and are just nowhere near as good as the Huggies Pure wipes. I'm so disappointed as now I have this box of wipes that I really don't want to use as they frustrate me so much, but that I don't want to throw way. Don't even think they'd be much use in the home for cleaning either. Stay away is my advice, or if you want to try them spend a bit more and buy a single pack from the supermarket to see if you like them!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2014
I bought a box of these after our own mammoth stock of Pampers had run out - almost 10mths after the birth of our baby. I figured I trust the brand and the the price seemed more than reasonable... however on first usage I was taken aback by the really cheap quality of the wipes. Sure the wipes itself are really wet (when you consider the Pampers ones were a lot drier) but the MAJOR gripe I had was that single wipes would not come out individually but in clumps. Furthermore it's a hassle to try and seperate them - especially when the little one is fighting in between nappy changes. And more often than not, the wipes would tear off when trying to get them out of the pack.

Conclusion: Not going to re-stock these.
on 5 April 2013
I was a bit clueless wipe wise as this is my first baby..
I got them as was using the huggies nappy so just went with the brand.

These are awful, they are soaking, I try to get 1 out and get 5000. They also tear- who knew a wipe could do that. They also made my little ones bum red, so the cucumber stuff is useless. They are also very cold and made nappy change a complete nightmare.

The reviews that say they are great ignore ignore ignore!! Go with pampers sensitive they are great and a pound cheaper.

I basically use these now for wiping the worktop down and cleaning tables, so i'm not completely throwing my money in the bin where these wipes rightfully belong.
on 20 November 2012
I've tried almost every brand of baby wipe I could get my hands on and in all honesty I don't see much difference between any of them. I buy these in bulk each time as it saves money and I never get a horrible surprise by finding out i've ran out of wipes when i'm in need of them.
The only irritating thing about these is that they an rip when trying to get them out of the packet - so you've got a tiny stand of wipe between your fingers but it dosnt happen every time, mostly when opening a new packet.
Over all i'm happy with these. Kind on my son's skin and clean things up as they should.
on 15 April 2014
I no longer have a baby but have never stopped buying wipes. We use them for everything; removing make up, clearing up spills, dusting sills, shelves, cleaning tables, wiping the car's dash etc etc. I've tried a lot of brands over the past 18 years but these are by far the worst! You can NEVER release just one, at least 5 come out at at time. They are rough, too wet and smell too strong. They rip frequently and leave a foamy residue on surfaces. Who would want that on their baby's skin let alone their furniture?! Avoid at all costs, not fit for cleaning let alone caring for a little one's bum!