on 12 January 2012
I bought these from Asda (just short of a tenner) but wish I had bought them from Amazon. Ive bought nappies on here and will continue to do so in future.
In regards to the wipes, the do tend to roll up as you wipe, and drag against the skin. Thats why I bought 6 boxes of Johnsons baby wipes box of 6 for just over £23 from Mothercare as they have an offer on at the moment and if you find them cheaper somewhere else, they will match the price.
Love this site by the way - way way cheaper than the supermarkets x
on 16 December 2011
Not bad product for the money. Really wet I don't mind that but they feel hard when using ... Nice smell though compared to other brands
on 19 August 2013
Not sure what other people are using these wipes for, clearly the size, package and the colorful hand on it will give away that these wipes meant to be for cleaning hands and face, not for using on changing a nappy. They are perfect for my little one, now that we started to introduce solids and he manages to get food everywhere. Great to be able to use them on the subscribe and save, it saves time and money, as I am not able to find them in my local Boots or Superdrug.
on 28 May 2011
dont waste your money to buy this
first of all they are small,thin so they melt on your hand while using,
they dont get seperate easily.u sould use both hands.(!)
in adition when you use wipe box they dont get out in a row.only one by one.
then should put your finger in the box to find the next one.
and if u cant find it u have to OPEN the box and all this while changing a baby...
REALY ANOING.
i hate them
on 24 June 2013
I bought them for face wipes for my baby. They are OK, but its very difficult to take them out from the pack. I have used Pampers sensitive wipes before and If I compare them, these are so much worse than pampers. Whenever I try to take a wipe out, two or more would come out at once. and also as a mother of a young baby I have only one hand free, it is rather cumbersome to open the packet and take a tissue out.
on 2 May 2014
I really like the fresh cucumber smell of these wipes and they do not leave a sticky feeling when used. Its great value for money as I find these the cheapest on the market which is ideal because I go through tons of wipes with my 3 month old.

The only downside is that they come out of the packet 3 wipes at a time but this does not really bother me too much.
on 4 August 2015
Cannot believe these are made by the same company as the 'Huggies Pure Wipes'. We bought Huggies Pure Wipes and loved them. Naturally assumed these 'Everyday Wipes' would be just as good but they are rubbish. These stick together in the pack, literally impossible to pull one single wipe out without ripping them. Do not buy.
on 22 April 2012
These wipes do the job ok, but compared to other brands they are much smaller in size. Also they are less creamy and moisturizing than other brands such as Pampers. I use baby wipes not only to clean my baby`s butt, but also to clean his face, and for this means these wipes have a little of a rough texture for the skin.
on 3 May 2014
Quiet like the wipes, very sturdy and strong, the only issue is they are quiet hard to get out of the pack as they stick to each other, they come out in lumps of 20 ish. I got round that issue however by pulling a lump out, then separating them into ones or twos and hanging them out ready to wipe babies bum or hands
on 8 October 2013
There are the worst wipes that I have owned... My mummy and husband says the same. They are really wet but when you have to take one is very difficult and you will break one or extract a couple, impossible to take only one!!

Plastic seal is hard to view.

I won't buy huggies wipes anymore....