Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 11 March 2017
Nice to relax to
on 29 January 2016
Fantastic. Works on everyone in the family, like magic.
on 18 January 2012
I bought quite a few music for relaxation now and i'm more or less happy with all of my purchases. Except for this one. It has a quite annoying repeating synthesizer sound that is completely distracting.
on 14 January 2012
I find this one of the most stressful relaxation regimes ever. It has 'white noise' and techno-type inputs which personally grate on me. listened to it for about 20 mins then binned it. Sound quality is good so will suit some people.
on 13 May 2011
bought this music to help me to sleep .i have noise in my ears all the time and this music helps me sleep .great .
on 2 October 2013
On trying to copy this mp3 to my mp3 player, for a truly deep relaxing experience via my headphones, i found that the file\mp3 would not copy. I`m not happy, what`s the point in selling things that are useless to people. spoiled my evening, now angry about something that`s supposed to relax me, and just because of a stupid sound file that won`t copy.thaks for nothing.
on 6 September 2013
I listened to this a few times and to start with it was quite effective but it becomes tiresome when you have heard it once too often and it is then just and irritant and counter-productive. Still, at that price you can afford to experiment.
on 27 October 2012
Couldnt believe how great this CD is! I was very stressed and hadnt been able to sleep for about 2 weeks so decided to buy this and within 20 minutes I was totally fast asleep! Its FAB!
on 16 March 2012
I have been listening to this relaxation and sleep track every night for just over a week now and it does seem to have been of help. My sleeping has definately improved and seems to be improving still, which is obviously what I'm looking for.

As far as the music is concerned I have heard better (and heard worse!), but that is not as important as the fact my sleep seems to be improving.

So overall a positive experience and for the price, excellent value.
on 17 July 2013
Mundane, annoying and repetative! Just some of it's good points...don't even get me started on the bad ones! I'd rather listen to elevator music than put this on again!