Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 9 May 2017
An enjoyable read with a good twist at the end. Would definitely recommend this book. Interesting characters, who were made real.
on 10 September 2015
Was a very good story ,well written and informative ,Alzheimers is a very horrible ilness which scares me ,very sad but had a Happy ending
on 8 April 2013
......and will probably try her again sometime in the future if I want something light to read. The book was easy to read and had a good storyline but didn't really keep me captivated. It was good to fill the time with but not exactly riveting and I guessed the plot quite quickly.
on 22 July 2016
Very well written book. The characters are captured well, particularly the main female character who appeared genuine. The book guides you steadily between the past and the current.
on 14 April 2015
An okay book, not my favourite Diane Chamberlain novel. I normally enjoy her stories a lot more but as this was only 99p on Kindle I cant grumble.
on 11 April 2015
I never read anything that's a recommended by others in the popular charts but I wanted an easy read. Enjoyed this book even if one relationship in this didn't ring true.
on 25 May 2015
couldn't put this one down!! really got into the story and eager to find how it all ended....will add more books to my list!
on 8 May 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Diane Chamberlain kept me interested in this story all the way through the book. I loved the characters, and found the story compelling. I am now reading 'Summer's Child', and intend to read all her books.
on 13 September 2017
Excellent read
on 10 April 2015
Well slap my thigh and call me sally... Diane Chamberlain has only gone and done it again!