on 17 October 2011
Super fast delivery, great product. Automatically switches from Virgin Box and Blu-Ray player in a seamless fashion but have to manually click the switch for other bits of kit like the camcorder and lap top. No big deal really the two metre walk to the switch does mean I get a bit of exercise :) Highly recommend.
on 4 February 2012
I got this item and was dissapointed that it didnt work when i tried it with my SKY HD box. It's a new style box and after a bit of research I found the answer (for some anyway!) Im using this with my PS3, when this was on, the swtich worked fine and Sky worked through it. However when the PS3 was turned off Sky would not show on screen. I then found the answer!! The SKY HD box doesnt send enough power through the HDMI cable to power the switch (this item has no external power source). However in the settings on the PS3 you can change them to power the unit and make it work even if the PS3 is off (stand by). Go to System Settings> Control for HDMI > ON. The switch now works as it should do......almost......doesnt auto switch! Hey you cant have it all!!
on 26 October 2011
Arrived swiftly, was smaller than expected and did exactly what I wanted it to. Great product at a very reasonable price so you can't go wrong with this.
on 20 October 2011
a great little product, saves a lot of fiddling about,look at the price they are giving them away.this chap is worth suporting
on 12 October 2011
bought from DIGIFLEX - excellent item, quick delivery. i really like the auto-switch feature, it means that if I switch off my dvd player, and sky was left on, I get sky straight back, before I had to start from scratch.
on 8 August 2012
Bought this Splitter along with a Wired--up HDMI Female to Female Coupler Joiner Gold Plated UK.
The 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P v1.3 Switch Splitter fails to produce a signal from a Canon camcorder using an HDMI cable supplied with the camcorder for viewing on a HDMI TV, don't know why as the female to female HDMI joiner works fine.
Never the less 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P v1.3 Switch Splitter seems to work with laptop & dvd recorder & Sky box yet will not produce a signal from the Canon LEGRIA HF R306 Camcorder using HDMI cable supplied with camera?? Seems Strange to me & by Reading other reviews left from other customers reckon this device will give up the ghost sooner or later on the above mentioned workable units, why this splitter has incompatible issues with the camcorder are quite annoying as this was the main reason for buying.
Know I can return to amazon but item shipped in large box with other item & hardly worth the while returning an item with a value of less than £5 & having to pay for alternative packaging.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 August 2014
These are really handy, however unfortunately they are not 100% compatible with all HDMI devices. I have three of these and used two of them with great success. One with a blu-ray, DVD and PVR player, the other with a Wii U and an XBox 360 into the two HDMI ports of my Panasonic plasma TV. No issues at all with quality or operation.

However I cannot use the third one with the output of my PC and PS3 and my Hanns-G monitor. I've tried swapping round the boxes and cables, but there's just something about the output of the PS3 that won't work with these splitters. I'll experiment more with different cables and splitters, as I only have one HDMI port on my monitor. :-(

These splitters are fabulous with compatible equipment, but beware potential compatability issues.
on 4 May 2012
OK item for a fiver. Have to get up to press manual switch; it picks up my DVD recorder, but not the set-top box. Still, the exercise'll do us good! And at least you don't need to faff around with swapping cables. B+
on 29 June 2014
It was delivered after 3 days of ordering. It has been reasonably priced for 3 HDMI ports splitter. I like it but the only drawback is that I have to change it manually which I don't like personally. I will still recommend it to those who do not mind going to TV to press the button to change.
on 25 May 2011
This does just the job for switching between various pieces of equipment. It even switches automatically from Virgin + Box which normally isn't the case with most automatics. Saw the exact same switcher in supermarket at twice the price. Would highly recommend