on 11 December 2013
item arrived to day so thought better try it on i have an xl helmet sixe this mask was very tight and forced my breath onto the inside of my visor. the bit above the eye keeps sliding down blocking my sight. it covers non of the neck arew so would have to still donna neck warmer. the detail on the mask is not as clear on the picture ( mine looks rather weathered) as am an all weather biker i would not even use this in the summer. as such i will be asking for a refund.
on 3 December 2015
Not as well made as the image shows, and the colours are very muted compared to the photographic image used toe show the mask. it is also looks cheaply manufactured and not well cut out. The fit is poor and slips under the helmet.
on 19 November 2013
Worth the price and does the job of keeping me warm on my bike. There was one problem, it slipped down and covered my eyes so I had to trim it to fit. It is exactly what I expected it to be.
on 2 January 2013
Arrived ln time nice work, very durable build. Would use them again nice feel and keeps you warm also. Cool product
on 9 November 2013
On the whole not impressed...this face mask is "ok" for halloween and maybe scaring cats out of your garden but otherwise rubbish! Very overpriced and poorly made..no good for underhelmet wear if you actually want to see where you are going! The design is dull like its been washed to many times aswell...purchased much better for £1.50...maybe a dick turpin mask would be better because i feel robbed...Steve
on 11 December 2013
Awesome design but unfortunately too small n iv got a small head...its way too tight for the nose...an no I dont have a big 1..the stitching is off centre from the chin to nose and the red is more pink..over all its ok for 5 min or so but you cant breath through your mouth and it is painful on the bridge of your nose so as I biker its just dangerous as you find yourself trying to adjust it....o an it has a strong chemical smell that irritated my eyes :-( gutted!
on 11 July 2014
Well.... What a waste of money guys, literally this came through the door. Unwrapped it and put It on and the first thing I notice is the horrible factory smell and the major colour loss. This is not for motorcycle users as it is dangerous to use on open road it falls down your face no matter how big or how small your head is it will fall down. And also it is a pain to put your helmet on while wearing the wretched thing. Anyway I give it a 1 out of 100 lol as that says more then 1 out of 10
on 9 February 2013
I love the mask it will do the job I want it to do, now if only my girlfriend won't complain about how the darn thing looks
on 22 August 2013
The mask is ok, it fits me fine. I haven't worn it out on my bike yet so I don't know if there could be any other unforeseen problems. The main problem I have found is that wearing glasses with it is not practical as your warm breath comes up past your nose and steams your glasses up making it impossible to see. I personally have been working on using the malleable nose strips found in dust masks to secure it around my nose but the noerprene is thick and needs several strips. It would be great if this mask came with them already sown in.
on 9 April 2013
Great product wore this on my recent holiday to Val Thorens, superb value would buy similar product.would recommend to friends.