on 31 March 2017
This is my first Sake so I have no standard to measure it against. It tastes a little like poteen cut with honey, only without the raw alcohol burn and permanent blindness. Pretty delish actually. I was on the floor in a complete wrinkle after less than half a bottle. Imbibed at room temperature, but I intend to warm the remainder now that it's been opened since last night.
on 21 April 2017
Not exactly what I expected, but then again, I was never a Sake connoisseur and my taste buds are not attuned to the drink.
on 9 June 2017
A great sake. Warmed it gives a beautiful sweet taste. Also nice at room temperature if you're feeling lazy!
on 24 May 2013
Got the sake the day after ordering although the estimated delivery date was six days after ordering. It arrived VERY well packed and chilled. Had this sake before and its delicious warm or chilled. Id recommend it to all sake fans.
on 28 October 2011
My family liked this traditional Japanese rice wine, I would strongly recommend drinking it warm in the usual fashion, and not having it at room temperature. At room temperature it is not as its best at all, and even chilled does not do the flavour justice.
on 7 March 2016
Great Sake, but be aware that it comes from the US rather than Japan.
on 26 August 2012
Having only tried a handful of different Sake, this is the one I always return to. The rice is 70% milled, and does not contain any extra or added alcohol as it pure (Junmai) and straight from the rice. As with most Sake, room temperature is the way to drink it, although personally I liked it warmed up.
on 2 February 2015
Excellent quality. Smooth and great after-taste
on 2 September 2015
Lovely served warm, best sake I've tasted and it's the one that is served at my local Japanese restaurant, always a treat and it's my third bottle I've ordered in two weeks, highly recommended and great taste first the price too
on 1 July 2015
jap sake made in USA is pretty good