on 16 January 2012
Seems to be aimed at the US market where e-readers abound.

Overall, I would say this is the output of an author who is passionate about his subject matter. If you are interested in the Kindle, and want to read thoughts of experts, then this is probably a good purchase for you. If you can access the US market and all its nuances, then even better.

However, for UK based folk who don't fall under the US licensing laws, there is little to be learned. Here are my tips which will save you the price of this download.

- Each day on Amazon, for Kindle there is a daily deal where full price books are reduced to somewhere around a £1. I have bought 3 out of 30 deals so far. Not many, but a 10% success rate.
- The Kindle section also includes a cartload of free downloads, mainly classic fiction: Sherlock Holmes collection, Wilkie Collins, Joseph Conrad etc etc etc. Not millions, but lots nonetheless.*
- If you do or don't have a Kindle there are lots of free downloads available to put the e-reader on to your phone, I-Pad, etc.

*can you read a million books in your lifetime? 40 years of one book a day is 14,600 books. Ambitious.

But you already know this don't you? The book will confirm what you already know. You just need to decide whether you want to read the words of a passionate Kindler (and there is an entire section on how to access his blog), or whether you trust yourself to navigate Kindle yourself.
on 30 December 2011
I haven't paid for this. Why would I? Amazon clearly advertises free kindle apps for computers and phones. I was using my free ap long before I decided to buy a kindle. If you want to find free books just type your subject into search then order the results to show in price order. Don't waste your money.
on 20 September 2011
Not a great deal of use - by the time one has tried to fathom it out one might as well go ahead and buy!
on 7 December 2012
So much is available for free on your Kindle. Also the nature of the material is somewhat different. You tend to get the classical works, which I would not otherwise have bought.
on 18 December 2012
This book was well worth reading, it told me everything I need to know and more, I will definitely read this book again before I buy new books again.
This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it. This is a good product. I like it.
on 7 May 2014
Really good, you can get loads of books free. And they have some really good ones on there. Really pleased.
on 19 November 2014
Goods as described, fast efficient service
on 24 December 2015
Arrived in good time and well packaged
on 7 November 2016