on 8 October 2013
Love this, it heats up my bathroom (where there is no heating at all) really well and is no fuss to use. The glow is like a mini sun, which makes it seem even warmer than it is, but was a slight problem when watching TV - a bit distracting. It's lightweight and even when warm, you can just about pick it up and move it without burning your hands. The cable is a bit shorter than I would like, but I bought an extension cable.

Altogether, a great little heater at a very good price and I am really hoping it's as cost effective as it's supposed to be. I am already planning to buy another for a different room
on 20 May 2013
I have had to replace two halogen heaters from a local store as on each of them, one of the bars burnt out after about 3 weeks. I decided to opt for this one as a replacement after receiving a refund, and so far I have had no problems whatsoever, and it seems to generate more heat than the previous one. Would highly recommend it.
on 9 January 2013
A really good, lightweight, low cost heater. Love the safety cut out feature, and the versatility of the separate settings. It's already earned its keep. Looks good too.
on 6 December 2013
I don't know why I didn't get one of these years ago. Now I heat the room I'm actually in rather than the whole house which is a waste when you are on your own at home. Great value and cats love it!
on 23 March 2013
Bought this to use in my conservatory only had it a week and it is fine I leave it on all day and only switch it off when going to bed, gives out a good heat and is fine for a smaller space.
on 13 April 2013
Very efficient lightweight heater @ a very good price Arrived well packed & 3 days before expected delivery date Very good service Purchased for my sister in law but may order one for me too
on 3 November 2013
Temperature was 50' half an hour ago, now thanks to Prolectrix Halogen Heater up to 80' - very cosy!

Light weight and fully mobile, fits in anywhere.
on 8 December 2013
A really good heater for an amazing price. Heats the room very quickly and has a sturdy base. I would buy more.
on 30 January 2015
Bought as present for my parents they were thrilled with it until it stopped working after one month. Contacted ,Amazon and got a full refund bought two more from Coopers as we had them before and they seem to last well.
on 15 December 2014
I ordered a Prolectrix heater based on the good reviews so I was a bit annoyed when they sent a Superwarm.
However, it was cold so I kept it, and oh boy, this Superwarm is in a different class altogether.
I have had the 'cheap and cheerful' heaters before, but never again.
This Superwarm is a quality machine, the buttons are a positive click, not the usual 'press and hope' and the booklet even tells of how to replace the tubes - not that any have failed - not like the others.
I seldom have to put it on 3 bars because the heat is quite intensive.
Would I buy 'cheap and cheerful' again ? Not on your life !