on 1 July 2014
This cover fits nearly perfectly Byron G350 which B&Q sell and can not supply cover for. It will do for me!
on 30 April 2016
This is a very robust barbecue cover which Will fit the majority of standard barbecues on the market today.Covering your barbecue will extend the life and prevent rusting on even the most robust barbecues so I would strongly recommend buying one of these to cover your barbecue to extend the life
on 29 March 2017
Quality seemed good when we received it in May 2016.
Used it through the summer months cover had faded.
Stored in a dry garage on the BBQ through the winter months.
Got it out last weekend, cover has broken down and various splits.
Contacted supplier who does not want to know.
Expected the cover to last longer.
I chose this because of the many good reviews. I was surprised that it says 'Bentley'. because the packaging just says 'universal cover' - there is no manufacturer's labelling at all on the product or bag - hence it loses a star.
However, the item seems strong enough and I imagine will last a long time and stand up to all the winter weather - very thick and robust. The dimensions of the Amazon picture confuse me - they are much smaller than the product, which will easily cover my 4 burner, 13kg gas tank and box of barbecue equipment. It's much easier if 2 people hoist it over the unit as it's like a little tent!
I personally don't like the feel of the outer material - a type like canvas, but I imagine that that's just a quirk of my own so please feel free to ignore this :)
on 10 April 2016
This cover is not fit for purpose. I bought it last summer and have just taken the cover off after the winter. There were pools of water on and inside the barbecue, which means the wood has all gone black and rotten, and the metal parts have gone rusty. The cover, although the it fitted well, has clearly not kept the rain out at all. I am very disappointed indeed. My previous cover was an Outback one - very expensive - which did keep the water out but perished and split within three years. I had hoped this one would be better, given the good reviews, but it has been a total waste of money. Better to buy the Outback one at 50 pounds and replace it every 3 years than to waste 25 pounds on this and have my barbecue ruined. Beware!
on 5 June 2017
Poor quality - as in other reviews. I purchased on in 2014, which lasted 2 years and was substantial. Replaced in May 2016, and this has faded and has now ripped. On raising this problem for a second time, vendor didn't want to know.
review image review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2017
It's lasted a year so far, but will definitely need replacing by next year. Gone quite 'hard' and well faded by the sun.
on 1 August 2017
Rubbish! Avoid being ripped off and don't buy this cover! Used for 1 winter and when I uncovered the faded cover it ripped. Problem with material - obviously not designed for outdoor use. Complained to seller who was of no help. Should have read reviews more carefully before buying as it seems many others have had same issue.
on 18 November 2015
Excellent size and material. Make sure you tuck it under the wheels as strong wind lifts it off. Much bigger than described too. Keep the bbq safe so all goo
on 30 May 2017