on 18 November 2017
Heard stories about anything over 7 - 10 metres hdmi wise and the signal suffers. Not with this 15 metre cable, it works flawlessly - I almost listened and thought about sending my signal over Cat5 with an hdmi sender/receiver kit... but they ain't cheap, glad I didn't. Connected output from Sky Q mini box to input on Epson Projector... no problems at all, and absolutely no difference in picture quality to the 1 metre Sky supplied hdmi cable. I suspect all the stories about long lengths of hdmi cable problems that people are reporting are to do with what they are buying: Cheap stuff. I've now bought a second cable to connect my media box to the same projector.
on 11 October 2017
Unfortunately it won't work for some items - It cannot hold a lock between an Nvidia shield TV and JVC projector rated HDMI 2.0b and 2.0a respectively.

But it will handle 1080p sources over this distance with version HDMI 1.4 and 2.0. Unfortunately not quite good enough for my needs and this was not replacing an expensive cable, it was a damaged generic one at about £40 during install. For proper connectivity sources for UHD 4:4:4 60hz you will need something in the fibre optic line from Monoprice or Ruprio.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 2 January 2014
Having just built a brand new gaming rig, I wanted to choose a good HDMI cable to connect it up to my big TV. Needed a long one so that I could choose to keep my PC hidden away rather than right besides the TV and this BlueRigger 25 ft seemed just the right combination of price vs. quality.
Having now received this in 2 days (I prefer to use the excellent Amazon Locker service) and connected it up I can say that I wasn't wrong. It is quite obviously good quality, designed to last and works perfectly for my purposes. I've noticed no problems in playing any of my games at highest resolution which my GTX 770 and TV support.
In my setup, this cable goes thru my Kinivo 5 port HDMI switcher (Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p) and again there is no problem in auto switching despite its length.

In short, I'm quite happy with my decision and would definitely recommend this cable to anyone wanting a longer than normal high quality HDMI cable.
on 6 November 2014
These seem to be really good quality.
Does that matter?
Well, when a cable fails on you & you spend precious time determining the cause of the fault - only to find that it's the cable that was working just fine until ....
Then YES that matters.
Now my blu ray player is working just fine again, as it SHOULD be.
Oh, & the cable that failed wasn't just a one Pound cheapie either; colours started to go and very quickly lines appeared onscreen, then .... nothing.
So time will tell, but initial reactions to these BlueRigger cables are very positive.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2012
I wanted to take the PC's picture to the TV, around the outside of the living room. I needed at least 10m. I plumped for 15m as this looked like good value and would give me a bit spare, just in case.

HDMI carries digital data. Either the ones and zeroes get through well enough to be read successfully, or they do not. If they get through without errors, you will have a perfect picture. If they get through with errors, you will get freezing, picture errors and blocking.

In other words, if your HDMI cable works, the picture quality cannot in any way be affected by how much you paid for the cable. There can be no difference between an expensive cable's picture and that of a cheap cable, as long as it's actually working. Expect the differences between cables to be primarily in physical robustness and quality control (i.e. what proportion arrive broken).

This cable is very nice.
- I have not had any problems with it.
- It looks good and feels solid.
- It comes in a very neat and cute box.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty, amazingly.
- It is somewhat stiff, but not so stiff that you can't loop up the excess cable.
- The ends appear to be very well made (no poor quality clip-together casework here).

I paid under £15 for this cable. That is insanely good value compared to some of the other products available. Really, I do not see why you would need to find a better cable than this. Buy it.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 27 September 2013
I purchased this cable to replace a 5m cable that broke at one of the connections after I tripped up over it.

It is a thick cable but isn't as thick as the braided cable it replaced. Flexibility is good although I used a 90 degree connector as my Television is connected to the wall and there isn't much room behind it and the wall mount.

Construction seems sound and the HDMI connections are sturdy. The connection ends are quite long as they include molded strain relief behind the HDMI connectors.

Most importantly it carries a 1080p signal at 60Hz from my PC to my TV without any degradation in signal, ie. the red/pink pixels commonly associated with a corrupted digital video signal. I can't advise if it will carry a similar 3d signal with the same results as I don't own a 3d capable Television.

Overall I'm very happy with the cable and the service especially at the price which was lower than similar cables. Edit; I'm not sure if I would choose this cable at £13.99 considering I paid under half that at £6.49, doubling the price seems a little extreme BlueRigger...
on 20 October 2014
I bought a pair of these to extend the distance between the TV and Set Top Boxes after a recent living room refurbishment. For under six pounds these are an absolute steal. The items arrived the next day, neatly packed and individually boxed in sturdy cardboard boxes. The cables were capped at both ends so there's no damage to them or dirt inside the connectors.
I connected them up to a TiVo HD box and an Android TV box - both of which are working absolutely flawlessly. The cables are well made and have a premium feel to them (the same sort of feel you'd get if you paid 5-10 times more in the high street!!) and are of excellent quality all round.
Highly recommended.
on 18 January 2014
I bought a 1 metre cable for £1.50 to see if my laptop was compatible with my TV. Having proved it is I then searched for a cable long enough to go from my armchair, round the edge of the room and into the back of the TV.

Based on £1.50 for a cheap'n'cheerful (i.e., poor quality) 1 metre cable, I expected to pay at least £30 for a decent 10 metre cable so I was pleasantly surprised to find this cable at this price (just over a tenner).

The cable is indeed excellent quality with securely attached and well-made plugs. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it. I can find no fault with the cable and highly recommend it.

Bear in mind that this is a thick cable so won't bend easily round sharp corners. This isn't a fault, but some people might find it an inconvenience. It just needs a little thought when planning the route.
on 9 March 2016
Excellent quality cable, run through walls from AV cupboard to kitchen wall where my TV is mounted. No issue with picture quality or audio quality.
Cable was easy to feed through my ceilings and walls and didn't coil up or get tangled as per previous HDMI cables I have purchased.
Nice connection on the end and feels sturdy.
I use this over a 9m run - source >>> AV receiver >>> Kitchen TV
Packaged satisfactory and nice premium feel to the cable.
Also fire rated for in wall runs
on 18 February 2018
It is really really long!! I didn't realise just quite how long 15m was but it works very well (other than it being quite thick and not very bendy so it's tricky to plug it into the TV) and can be quite useful. In hindsight I should have ordered the 10m long, max, but I will use this anyways :)