on 19 March 2011
I bought this software in hope to make me understand how to find the fault when my computer goes wrong. On this disk is a load of different packages which help repair and find faults and correct them. Most are free but come with clauses. For example one program I downloaded was for updates on any hardware. eg.sound card, graphic card, any other drivers. You could only download 2 updates a day and in between each time you pressed to download you had to wait 30 seconds before it started to download. Most of the programs were old and many were redirected to the Cnet site where you can download free software anyway. Dont waste your money.
on 4 February 2012
I could have used the internet to find better software to solve my problem...what a fool!!!.. the title "PC Engineers Tool Kit" made me think this was the magic CD to solve all problems on my PC
on 13 February 2014
I know most of the reviews about this were bad but it worked fine for me. I was ready to buy a new laptop but made mine work fine again. It obviously depends on what is wrong with your computer. It defrags your sustem, fixed any issues with internet, speed, security and anything else that causes issues with you system. It scans and repairs. I am happy with it. All I would say is that is keeps trying to see you the upgrade but the freeware is fine.Worth the price.
on 24 June 2013
I bought this software to fix a friends computer, but the need arose that I had to use it myself, it crashed my computer and luckily I create restore points and was able to fix my computer.

At closer inspection, the packaging, looks fake, the sleeve, is thin faded paper, that looks like it's been photocopied, it doesn't look clear and new, the instructions, are on a typed piece of paper.

If don't advise anyone to use this software, I've give it one star, I'd have preferred to give it none.
on 12 October 2014
Looks good to begin with, with lots of tools on the disk, but then had issues. PC Wizard pgm was only 2010, so had to download 2014. Then on launch I got msg "pcwiz32 not found, err 53". It still launches but it gets stuck in hardware analyze (about 25% in). There is a Regclean download button but you are stuck with the ongoing scan at 25% that doesn't end. Then there is Ashampoo WinOptimizer6. This gives just a 10 day free trial before you are asked to pay for the full thing. Then there is CPUID pgm which has an "SingleObject error = 258" and then gives you a table with tabs and nothing in it. System Checkup starts 9 tests and looks good and does a lot of useful scans and there are lots of results to fix. But then the bitter pill when you say yes to fix the problems and,,, for £3.99 per month you can. Even the FREE trial asks for your payment details. Finally the Advanced System Care pgm. It has all you need to fix everything and scan everything. Trouble is some of the best tools are not available unless you sign up and pay for the PRO option. You get what you pay for so not getting everything you hoped for after paying SO LITTLE SHOULD BE NO SURPRISE.
on 1 March 2014
This product was not what I expected, it was confusing on load and it did not have the utilities I expected or thought it had. Probably an ok Software if it had more instructions on how to use the disc with it instead of having to download it.
on 20 April 2014
Wouldn't even give this item one star!! I advise not to use this to boot your computer or laptop, I tried to boot my laptop which had crashed and this disc totally wiped my hard drive. It has cost me £100 to buy a new hard drive and I have lost months of work - yes I should of backed this work up but not the point.
Would advise you to stay away from this product
on 16 June 2014
it wiped my pc of everything lost everything how can you sell this product, instructions difficult to understand...should be a warning on cd case ............youi need a degree in computing to make this work. the instructions should be with the box
on 17 June 2011
It's better than wiping your drive with the recovery discs.
Old laptop, long lost password. Switched it on, hit F2 and edited the Boot selection.
Stuffed this disc in the drive. Restarted.
Followed the on-line walkthrough on my other PC [not essential]. Reset all the passwords and unlocked all users.

It is difficult* to use but it is much better than having to wipe your PC back to just-out-of-the-box status.

*I'm not a PC engineer. I did HNC and A level computing. I have MOS Adv Word and MOS Excel. I've hacked data retrievals for a boolian logic database. It took me 5 attempts and 30 minutes to reset the passwords.
Some text formatting on his walkthrough would be a great help.
on 27 September 2011
A complete waste of money does more harm to your computer than good,save money and buy elsewhere cause youll be sadly disappointed

See one answered question