on 17 March 2011
I am not interested in doing lots of sky, trees or sea (boring)- so this one was fine for someone who thinks the same as me - plenty of colour, a full picture with no boring bits. Entertaining.
This should have been a pleasure but is a pain as the jigsaw is faulty.

It contains many doubles. Inexplicably. I have never come across this before. Several of the edge pieces have identical pieces except it is a near identical because each puzzle is cut slightly differently by Gibsons.
I now have to dismantle hours of work and send pieces back to Gibsons who tell me it can take up to 28 days for a replacement puzzle. I feel this is a bit rubbish really and has put me off buying any more of their puzzles.
on 16 June 2013
Lovely nostalgic picture. Good quality material. Challenging puzzle. As usual this Gibson jigsaw does not disappoint. I'd like if they included a copy of the picture so as not to have to rely on looking at the picture on the box .
on 16 November 2011
this was purchased as a Christmas present, so hasn't been opened yet. But very impressed with quality and picture content.
on 22 June 2015
I really enjoyed doing this jigsaw, quite easy to do as not too much of one colour. The green floor was the hardest as at the end I had a couple of pieces in the wrong place and had to re-arrange them. Lovely nostalgic shop scene and all the different goods on sale made it an interesting jigsaw to complete, hunting for the other half of the Camp Coffee or the Swiss Roll etc. A real pleasure to do and I would recommend it.
on 4 January 2012
This purchase was for a Christmas present which was well received and believe gave lots of pleasure and fun in making.
VINE VOICEon 13 December 2014
I got this as a stocking filler for my Mother in Law, she loves a good puzzle and this should keep her occupied for a few hours. It's a lovely nostalgic picture with nice little details and I'm sure she will really enjoy it.
on 31 May 2014
Absolutely love this nostalgic picture which is why I chose it in the first place. The colors are vibrant and exactly the same as the box. The only thing I should have done is to order some jigsaw glue to glue this whole thing together once finished as it will make a great picture to frame and hang on the wall.
on 6 February 2014
Item arrived quickly (with another), well packed and quick delivery, and am working on it at present.
This is very challenging, and the only (very small) grumble I have is that the 'pieces' fit a little slackly compared to (say) the Wasgig range of puzzles.
That said, I would still rate this range of puzzles highly.
on 10 August 2016
I had a lot of fun making this with the family; the corner shop theme is a nice picture and looks good when completed. In all honesty, I feel that the quality of the pieces could have been better (or perhaps I've been spoilt by the better well known brands?); there were some instances when the pieces started flaking slightly at the edges if put in the wrong place (I imagine that it may struggle if pulled apart and put together 2 or 3 times - if you have that much time on your hands!) - On the whole not a bad product and something that will keep you occupied; with a nice result waiting for you at the end.