on 17 July 2017
Brought for my 87 year old dad who loves jigsaw puzzles. I purchased two similar one's and whilst my dad has yet to start this one he has started the other one which is from the same series etc. He says they are hard and challenging but he will stick at it until completed. So highly recommended.
on 19 December 2014
I recently had two cataract operations and cannot see close up .Gibson's jigsaws are ideal for me as
Each piece has part of the next one on it.so they follow on. A blue sky. sand, trees etc. are difficult for me .Any one with a sight problem would be well recommended to buy a Gibson's puzzle. The thickness of the backing is also perfect, some other makes use a thin almost paper backing which can peel or split. It is not worth buying a cheaper puzzle, please don't. Gibsons deserve you support for making such a good range which is so well made.
on 3 October 2014
Every year it is tradition to buy my grandad a jigsaw for Christmas. It has started to become challenging as he must now have every single one. Until I came across this one on Amazon! Perfect! And what's more grandad has a workshop just like this which I used to play in. The detail is amazing and I know it will be a challenge for him to complete so won't finish it in a few days-a good sign of keeping him busy.

Perfect! Delivery was good! Super excited to see his face when he gets it!
on 22 April 2017
This gave me great pleasure, a very well painted nostalgic painting.
Made from thicker card than the 500 and 636 piece sets, this is an excellent puzzle.
on 9 February 2014
I have just been informed by my grandparents that the puzzle is missing five pieces :( this makes me quite sad as it was a gift for Christmas. Another annoyance is due to the time they took to complete it, the 30 days return is void! £12 for a puzzle missing five pieces is a let down! you expect better from a "proven, longstanding company" next time I decide to give a puzzle as a gift, I shall make it myself. you often hear people say say "oh, lot's of puzzles have a few missing pieces now and again" true, but it doesn't make it okay.
on 5 February 2015
I bought this for my 92 year old mother on a visit to me. There were 5 pieces missing. I had to send a number of pieces to receive a whole new puzzle which was the same. Considering it had taken my mother 3 months to complete the puzzle with help it was a huge disappointment and she didn't wish to spend another 3 months to work on the same puzzle. The pieces had not gone missing after purchase as they were kept on a board in an enclosed room. The quality is excellent and the picture brings back memories so ideal for old and young and especially anyone with the onset of memory issues.
on 11 November 2017
Arrived in very good time. And can’t wait to get it started. Such a lovely picture too
on 22 June 2018
This jigsaw is so challenging but I finished it to great relief. I’m glad I did it and the picture is amazing
on 26 August 2017
Lots of interesting details so for a 1000pc jigsaw it's not super difficult. Good quality pieces.
on 25 October 2016
Bought as a gift and was well received and recipient has done the puzzle once and intends to re-do it again at once as she loves it so much. She says the detail is amazing.

See one answered question