Top positive review
7 people found this helpful
You can pass the exam using just this book
on 16 October 2016
I will answer the question that most people will probably ask at some point - can I pass the exam without going on a course and use this book exclusively as the course material? The simple answer is, yes, because this is exactly what I did, and I passed first time.
The book is excellant. Each chapter is well written and the mini test at the end of each chapter is very useful guide as to whether you've understood what you've learn. The final mock at the end of the book is especially useful in that it will clearly indicate whether you are ready to take the real exam.
1. Read through the whole book over a couple of weeks, doing the mini tests, reviewing the questions you inevitably answer incorrectly.
2. Re-read the book, this time using a highlighter pen to mark the important point and re-doing the mini tests.
3. Over the next few week go through the book again 2-3 times focusing on the bits that you highlighted
4. Take the mock exam. If you fail or if you only just pass the test (e.g. 70%), go through the book again for another week
5. When you get at least 80% in your mock test you are ready to take the real exam