VINE VOICEon 17 July 2011
On their own they feel a bit flimsy but silicone does feel like that, they fit quite well over the shuffle, and once fitted they look and feel the part.

For the price they are a cheap way of protecting your precious Ipod shuffle from being scratched, so I would consider them a good investment.
on 11 April 2011
My 7 year old daughter wanted a shuffle for her birthday, which she loves. Bought these to protect it a little but also so she thinks she's changing the colour. She loves that aspect so a good buy and at a great price. The suppliers had run out of one of the colours I ordered but I was emailed with new choices and then got prompt delivery. All in all a good deal.
on 8 March 2011
recieved these promptly and my daughter thinks there great. she can change the colour of her shuffle when ever she wants.
on 15 August 2012
My daughter was looking for an iPod shuffle case for a while, but apple don't really sell any so she looked on here. She found these cases and they looked really nice and at a good price so we bought them. They took a few days to get here and came in a small packet, but the colours are very see-through and there's not much colour, so it wasn't as good as we thought. They are quite a good way to procect the iPod and I would recemend them but maybe whoever supplies them should work on the colours. I guess it doesn't matter as it was very cheap :)
on 22 January 2012
I bought a pack of ipod protectors for my son as a stocking filler. When I contacted easy outlet to say I hadn't received them, they immediatly dispatched another set. They came in a small packet, so I am sure they were just lost in the Christmas post, and not that they hadn't sent them.
As for the product, they come in really nice bright colours, and although my son hasn't dropped his ipod (yet!), he does wear it to listen to music whilst he does Parkour, so I'm sure it's protected it from getting scratched while he runs up walls!
on 24 September 2013
I have a habbit of dropping things so i thought these ipod cases would be great for my shuffle so it doesn't get scratched,

They arrvied on time and in good packaging. They do the job nicely, they have a soft feel to them and are easy to put on and its grteat you can change the colours so you don't have to get bored with the same one. Postage price is a lttle bit much for what they are but overall not that bad.
on 1 November 2012
This product is very good. It is functional, efficient and almost exactly the same colour as they are shown to be. The supplier was quick, too, I recieved the covers in around 6 days or so. The only problem (which in turn is very hard to think of) was that they are very slightly more thin and see-through than shown. But other than that, I am very pleased with this item.
on 7 January 2012
I'd been looking for something like this from the moment I bought my iPod shuffle in early 2011, and finally found these. They fit really well and I love the colours. My iPod is blue, so I tend to use the blue and purple more than the green.
I recommend these to anyone wanting protection for their iPod.
on 10 June 2013
Product was for new i-pod, so wasn't 100% sure it would fit,so took a chance. Fortunately it was perfect fit. It was part of present for grandson's birthday - again I had doubts about it arriving in time, but it arrived 5 days before suggested date, so I was doubly happy with my purchase.
on 29 November 2012
These soft jelly like covers are very useful to protect the ipod from accidental damage.
I am not going to be messing about trying to colour co-ordinate the covers with my outfits !.I will probably just keep them in a drawer until one wears out, then replace it with another.

See one answered question