Customer reviews

on 23 November 2011
This is a very good simple bag. Just a plain satchel with one rear pocket and two slim inners. Much like a small courier bag. The guy who gave one star is obviously not familiar with Domke, light weight and no padding, but made from quality canvas.

I was surprised to see it was made in China, but it has the usual quality.... I think. Only time will tell here.
on 10 June 2011
I've been using this bag nearly every day since I bought it and it is the usual good quality Domke construction,takes the rough stuff without complaint and has the excellent non slip shoulder strap found on all Domke bags.Also the main body is made of the same canvas material as the more expensive models.Is a nice size and moulds itself to your body and doesn't slip off your shoulder.I use this as a grab bag for everyday use and find it an ideal size when using my Micro 4/3 rds rig,body,2 lenses,'phone etc and I've even lugged pototoes home from the supermarket in it!No bells,no whistles,just a well made durable bag that has resale value if you trade up.1 main compartment,with 2 slip pockets inside and another bigger pocket on the back.Also with these bags,if they get a little mucky you can machine wash them.If you want more protection/ridgidity try the Domke F802,I have one but use the little one more.
on 26 May 2012
It's simple - This is the fantastic Domke pedigree and quality in a bag priced at under a tenner. You just CANNOT go wrong with it and it won't wear out in a hurry either as just like all Domke products it is built to last.
on 13 May 2011
Purchased this bag along with the 3 compartment insert from Domke - works perfectly for me carrying 3 long lenses! Very lightweight and moulds to your body when on the shoulder.
on 22 April 2011
This article has the quality of a promotional item. Even if it was for free I wouldn't keep it.
It could not be use in any case to protect a laptop or a SLR. I returned it as soon as I opened the box. Give a poor image of this brand.