Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Change
Price:£34.00+ £6.50 shipping

on 3 August 2017
Great looking bag packs a lot in: change of clothes, 4 bottles, 8 nappies, bibs, powder containers and toys in one go. My boy is 2 now, I had it since his birth and still use it now - still looks new. Very durable fabric and doesn't stain.
on 13 March 2013
I have 2 children (2.5 years & 4 months) and the Big Slouchy holds everything I need plus more - 4 handy pockets inside (1 for nappies, 1 for change mat, 1 for bottle & 1 spare) leaving a large space in the centre to carry toys etc. Also 2 handy bottle pockets on the outside, great for the summer and holding water bottles etc and an easily accessible large pocket at the front. A great bag for the price.
on 24 September 2012
This has to be one of the best baby bags I ever bought. It fits everything my baby and I need. Lots of mums have commented on how it looks like trendy bag than a baby bag. I suppose ill use it as a work bag too! The best features is the extra pockets and the lush change mat. were both very happy bunnies.
on 21 November 2016
Love the bag! Goes nicely with my silver cross pioneer in sand. Nice and big, pockets great to get organised!
on 14 November 2011
I had the free from boots nappy bag first of all but bought this as I needed a bigger bag to hold food pots and bits when we started weaning.

This is quite expensive for a changing bag but I love it. In all the baby groups I go to I have only noted one other person with this bag and its a cheaper but still lovely alternative to a pacapod.

The changing mat is the only thing I don't really like. One side is the patterned laminate and the inside is like squishy nylon. I prefer changing mats to be totally wipe clean and if your baby pee- peed on this, i think you'd have to hand wash the whole thing.

I like the velcro outer pockets for just shoving my wallet in when the bag is hung on my pram.

UPDATE 20 MONTHS ON:

i use this bag daily. Both side pocket seams have unraveled on one seam only, luckily the rear seams on both ends of bag. I contacted babymel and they said it was outside warranty but I tried to sew this myself and I am fairly happy with the results. I used cream thread and a heavy needle. The cream thread blended in with the swirl print but not perfectly. I didn't have olive thread and this would have worked really well. im still using this very happily as no other wear to base or anywhere else on bag. i heavily used the side pockets by stuffing water bottles ans large sippy cups in them.

i am still happy with this bag and 20 months on love that its a modern print and not too twee for a baby bag. the wipe clean fabric is perfect.
on 17 March 2013
I was a little hesitant about buying this bag - I already had two and my little one is 13 months - so wasn't sure if I could justify getting another one. However my first one - an okiedog was far too big and my second one - a black leather one was very heavy. I decided to go ahead and order this one and I'm so pleased. It feels so light even when packed full and is a perfect size. Definitely wish I had ordered this first. My advice to anyone choosing a changing bag is not to stray too far from the style they would want as a handbag - you'll be using everyday until you're little one is potty trained!
on 7 July 2013
Great lightweight bag! It's not too bulky but there is plenty of room inside for all the bits and bobs I need for my 10 month old. Love its colour and style with all its pockets. One feature I really like is that it can attach it to the handle of my pushchair, nice and securely. Would recommend this product!
on 6 June 2013
This bag is really great. I now have a newborn and a toddler who is getting potty trained and this bag fits it two sets of clothes for each, a lunchbox, bottle for the little one, drink for the toddler and mum and room for all that other stuff you need (purse, wipes, nappies, a few toys!!). The only thing it hasn't got is a small zip pouch for maybe a calpol sachet and lip salve for mum. But all you need is a zip pouch of your own to throw in there too and it's pretty much perfect! Oh and it's waterproof too but very stylish as everyone asks where I got it from!
on 19 April 2014
I chose this bag because i loved the colour and it perfectly matched my beige/black bugaboo. The bag is neither too big nor to small. It has a nice system for attaching the bag to the stroller. Don't worry about the light colour, it's really easy to clean as it's covered with a plastic-like layer. Bear in mind the decorations are dark brown, not black!
on 31 May 2013
After struggling for over a year with different bags (including one twice the price) I bought this; and I'm so glad I did. Good size, well designed and the Stroller Straps are fantastic. Wish I'd got it sooner.