on 2 January 2016
Every bit as good as the more expensive brands
on 7 May 2012
Product delivered within three days and as described.

Used the 18 degree 5 wood for the first time yesterday at the local course and I was delighted with the results.

Used it off the tee and found it was getting far enough down the fairway to be within reach of approaches to the green on par 4s
but without fear of hitting it OB or into the rough.

It also proved to be a godsend off the fairway on par 5s and was alot easier to hit off the ground than I thought it might be(perhaps
the 18 degree loft being the factor for this).

I don't doubt that the "big name" manufacturers will have 5 woods or hybrids clubs that claim to have all sorts of features and justification for high price tags, but for the money I paid and the results I got from the club I am delighted with the purchase.
on 15 June 2012
You won't find many better woods for this price. Tried one of my mate's Ping woods and this club is just as good, and i'm guessing alot cheaper as well!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 July 2013
This club has exceeded my expectations. It is delightfully light but carries the ball far further than I had dared imagine. Both from the tee and on the fairway it inspires confidence and performs most forgivingly. I'm extremely pleased to have found such a quality club at so reasonable a price. I might also add that it arrived amazingly quickly, very well packed, and housed in its smart zip-up sock looks the business too.
on 21 August 2012
Used to be a single handicapper - game has slipped but play odd round. Bought these as my woods were ancient and adhoc play didn't warrant £100plus investment. Have tried on range and one round; bought both driver and 3 wood and both are holding up (purchsed stiff shaft). If I get hold of it it goes for miles; if not it's fairly forgiving - all in all as good as playing partners clubs at many times price. Have not todl anyone how cheasp they were and no one is the wiser.
on 17 March 2012
A great product at a bargain price. I had a few problems with the first club I had but the customer care team at sports HQ were very professional and sent me replacement. I've used it a couple of times at my local driving range and it handles really well. I can't recommend this club enough. :)
on 27 September 2013
I was looking for some inexpensive woods to replace my old ones and was very impressed by the favourable comments written about these clubs. I have since played with them on four or five occasions and am very pleased with them. They are extremely cheap in price but certainly not in quality or feel. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
on 27 August 2013
Very good club only played two rounds with it yet.
Takes a while to get used to flex in shaft. Even though it says regular shaft it seems bit more flexible than normal. Looking fwd to playing a bit more with it. Delivery excellent two working days to Ireland..
on 21 July 2013
this is easy to hit with club ,and when you do connect it will go a good old distance,and yes i would recommend to anybody.
on 4 June 2016
Very poor quality! The head broke off completely after hitting only 4 balls! NOT WORTH THE MONEY

See one answered question