on 28 August 2012
This little beauty is excellent and does the job so brilliantly. It has a large "Twist Lock" suction mechanism which sticks really well to the windscreen. My iPhone sits perfectly on the adjustable clamp and even with the the silocone protector case on. The clamp can be positioned and locked as portrait or landscape. It has 2 major swivel joints that can be adjusted to suit your preferred viewing position. All this can be fitted in seconds* I have also tested this on my Samsung Galaxy Ace and SII and my iPod with Griffin Survivor military case on. It stayed on for the entire 3.5 hours of driving on motorways, A and B road.

*Please do this when the car is stopped and parked in a safe position.

Pros:
Fully adjustable and the suction mount is strong
Easy and quick to setup and mount
Fit mobile phones (less than 17mm in thickness)
Build quality (majority) is strong and good
Incredibly good value

Cons:
Not sure how well the "lock" mechanism can last over time and what will happen if this breaks.
The clamp handles do feel a bit thin and could snap easily

Conclusion
The main selling point for me is it can handle almost any types of phones.Highly recommended.
on 29 June 2012
I have used this holder for the past few months with my iPhone 4.

It fits the phone well, and is adjustable to give a secure fit even with a case on the phone. This is also good as it will probably fit updated iPhones of the future or other phones.

The suction mechanism to sector the holder the window is extremely strong, practically gluing it in place. Once secured, it does not move. As such, I feel confident putting my phone there, knowing it will stay safe.

I would say the only drawback is it does disrupt the view a bit, as it is a bit bulky, but i guess this will depend on the car and where you are able to place it.

For the price, its an excellent holder.
on 6 September 2017
Bought for holding my iPhone 6s and it does the job alot better than the one I had before. I like the adjustable width of the holder.Good value.
on 8 March 2013
After two months I am still pleased that I bought this product. It fitted on my windscreen with very little fiddling. It lost one star as I often have to slot the holder back into the arm as when you lift out your phone it comes away with it, but then it was not a big price so not too worried. I use it for my smart phone and because the width of the holder is adjustable I can fit it with the gel cover on or off - brill.
on 27 April 2017
Does work
Feels Cheap plasticky maybe its me
on 4 April 2017
Broke
on 26 June 2017
fab
on 17 July 2017
Not great as when received the product the suction on the holder comes off doesn't stick reall well and also when received the product the holder on both sides were broken.
on 25 May 2015
ok, but difficult to use whilst in holder (when not driving obviously) :-)
on 29 February 2016
Use all the time really good