on 7 October 2014
Bought this for the Alan Ladd film which was good but all watchable
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 July 2011
You will be quite lucky to find this on Amazon, but if you do, and are in doubt about buying...DO NOT BE. This is a superb DVD, and believe me I don't give 5 stars very often. The price is ridiculously cheap. The 4 films are excellent examples of their kind, period and stars. The quality (picture, colour and sound) of all 4 is excellent. I prsume if you are interested you will know the films so I won't go into plots. This DVD is Highly, unconditionally recomended. I just can't wait to see what Pegasus does with "Pillars Of the Sky" out on 11th July - it's the same period roughly as War Arrow only in Scope. Doubtless the Amazon message board will be rocking....
on 28 February 2013
I purchased 4 Movie Marathon from Movie Mars, whom I have always found to have the lowest prices for region1 and very reliable. This collection is really good value for the money. The westerns may not be up to the standard of The Searchers or Shane but still worth watching. I saw War Arrow at the cinema as a child and it brought back memories of the the cinema experience at that time, whilst watching it.
on 26 May 2011
THERE ARE 4 EXCELLENT WESTERNS COLLECTED TOGETHER ON THIS DVD WITH RANDOLPH SCOTT AUDIE MURPHY JEFF CHANDLER AND MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALAN LADD.THIS IS A SUPERB COLLECTION BECAUSE WE HAVE A MIXTURE OF HIGH ADVENTURE ROMANCE GOOD VERSUS EVIL AND FOUR REALLY TOP WESTERN STARS IN THEIR PRIME.TO BUY THESE SEPARATELY WOULD COST A LOT MORE AND THIS PACKAGE IS REASONABLY PRICED CONSIDERING THE CONTENT.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
on 5 May 2013
this movie marathon is well worth viewing,its in excellent condition and terrific movies we got this in excellent time and loved every minute of these movies ,this company is great as we got our movie marathon within 2weeks and i am in australia .it was excellent viewing and i will deal with you again without any problem
catherine fletcher
on 1 June 2016
I am in the UK and have an all-regions player and purchased this DVD some years ago from Amazon. The films are very good with quality picture. The DVD claims to have subtitles but I can find no way of getting to them to work. So I take off two stars.
on 21 January 2015
Four excellent films from the golden age of the western - the 1950s. I really enjoyed all four films, and they were very good value too.
on 13 January 2016
Another 4 good movies enjoyed them
on 8 September 2013
Bought as a present for the old man, was over the moon, a must for fans of old westerns everywhere
on 26 March 2014
4 of my favourite Western stars in one collection! Great value. This DVD is NTSC and wont play on my player, however I have an Acer Touch screen PC with Blu-ray Super-Multi combo drive, so thought I would try it on that. My PC allows me to change the region - up to a maximum of four times - so I changed to region 1. One disc played no trouble at all, the other? not a sign of anything (wonder why?)so I am stuck at the moment with one disc yet to view!