1,005
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 October 2013
I bought this as a present for my brother. He was very pleased with it, so it must be ok.
on 26 July 2015
One of our best DVDs. Wonderful music and acting. You will not regret buying this DVD.
on 17 December 2015
Not as good as the 10th Anniversary but with such great music one can't really go wrong.
on 29 April 2013
best musical ever, watch this and compare the singing with the new holywood film stars, Crow had one film in him and cannot sing at all, wolverine howled a little better but a very poor performance!
Take the Film's effects and the cast of this DVD and you will have the cilm of all time!!!!
on 6 February 2016
Quick delivery and great show to have, the Mrs loved it and I even gave it a sly watch
on 24 October 2013
I borrowed it from a friend and when I had to return it I had to buy my own copy !!!!
on 4 October 2010
Couldn't get to the O2 so went to local Odeon. What a fabulous night. From the minute we walked into the cinema and saw the O2 on the huge screen and watched the audience there taking their seats we felt as though we were there as well. Forgot at times that we weren't and joined in the applause and cheering. The advantage we had was that we saw the whole thing in close up which was wonderful. Realised that having seen it in the theatre four times and loved it,that last night was something else as we could see every emotion on the faces of the singers, something you can't do in the theatre unless you're in the front row! That I'm sure is what buyers of the DVD are going to get - can't wait to enjoy it all again.
on 5 February 2016
This is a replacement copy as my daughter acquired my first copy. A home must have.
on 17 July 2015
Full of Passion, drama and intrigue and totally sucks you into the story and music.
on 8 September 2014
Brilliant! This is my favourite show 0f all & this 25th Anniversary is magnificent!