on 23 September 2015
Really good book, arrived promptly. Recipients look nice and easy, although not actually made one yet.
on 8 January 2013
I took a chance on this - it was better than expected and I felt able to give it as a gift to someone
on 4 March 2010
Excellent menus, a boost to any library of cookery. Good sensible menus that are easy to follow.
on 5 March 2014
great book this is a good book for any one who likes to cook but also likes to try new food
on 9 September 2014
we have already tried some of the recipes and they are easy to do as well as tasty .
on 24 January 2015
great little book very tasty recipies and easy to do, also great price.
on 25 November 2015
Bought this to cook some healthier meals to encourage my weight loss.
on 14 November 2012
Perhaps I was expecting too much for this price. Quite a few recipes are just for pasta sauces, and many airily finish with "rice or Naan to serve" or "crusty bread to serve" without giving any indication of quantities or calories, so you've still got to work out the total calories. It just seems lazy not even to include some sort of guideline for average calories and portions for potatoes / rice etc in the introduction.
on 2 December 2015
Great book filled with budget friendly healthy meals.
on 14 September 2010
I was surprised when this book came as it's tiny. Being 5'3 I know good things come in small packages so decided to have a flick through.

I can honestly say this book is really dated and reminds me of some of the naff recipes in my Mum's cooking books from the 1970's.

I agree with one of the other posters who said if I would have looked through it in a store I would have never purchased it. I am also stunned it has got such glowing reviews. Definitely not for the adventurous cook, full of cop half fat this and half fat that but loaded with sugars (so not low fat at all)

The word FEASTS is the biggest lie this book has to offer. I mean a piece of ham on rye bread and mustard is not a feast and I am really not that incompetent that I don;t know how to make and open sandwich. Talk about patronising! I need a low fat cook book because I LOVE to eat and cook. I do not need advice on how to make sandwiches and basic salads!

Worst low fat cookery book ever! Not one recipe I would bother trying.

Will be sending this back.