3,597

on 30 May 2014
I was completely gripped throughout, I couldn't put the book down. I would totally recommend to anyone, I can't wait to start reading the next book in the series.
on 27 May 2014
Very interesting. Mythological tale,lot more to read.Easy download which is quick to install.Usual Amazon efficiency.
Look forward to reading more editions.
on 1 February 2014
Brilliantly written and completely engrossing. I can't wait to read the next one. Glad it's the winter as I will barely be leaving my sofa while I read these all!
on 30 September 2013
Took a while to persuade me to start this series of books but from the moment I started I couldn't put it down. Cannot wait to start the next book, I'M HOOKED!!!!
on 1 August 2013
Really enjoyed this book. The drama and suspense the author creates is brilliant - even though I had already seen the TV series and knew what was going to happen!
on 29 July 2013
Great characterisation and plot; griping from start to finish.
Proof reading could be more diligent in places.
Obviously not written against a deadline!
on 7 May 2013
TV adaptation of the book is very true to the written book, have really enjoyed both - Lord of the Rings genre but with more characters, sub plots, violence & sex
on 4 April 2013
George R R Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series is considered to be one of the true classics of our times, and this book certainly did not disappoint.
on 16 January 2013
'A Game of Thrones' is a wonderfully gripping epic tale of deceipt, treatchery and ambition. It moves at high pace and is impossible to put down. A 'MUST READ'!!!
on 18 October 2016
I read this book before watching the series and have just read it again. Having characters to refer to helped. I enjoyed it more 2nd time around, so imaginative!